For Brown Girls

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
This just didn't sit right with me...but I guess everyone have their demons eh..to have been so motivational and to end it that way is so sad.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
This just didn't sit right with me...but I guess everyone have their demons eh..to have been so motivational and to end it that way is so sad.
that is the thing with mental illness. You can't always see certain things coming or know the depths of someone's struggle. I think her blog served as her own "therapy" in addition to trying to help others but if she didn't have strong enough tools to help herself.

mental illness is no damn joke.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
that is the thing with mental illness. You can't always see certain things coming or know the depths of someone's struggle. I think her blog served as her own "therapy" in addition to trying to help others but if she didn't have strong enough tools to help herself.

mental illness is no damn joke.
I read someplace else also, that she just lost her mom, so yeah maybe that was her tipping scale...and yes you are right mental illness is no joke at all.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
yes i was truly shocked when i found out

and this girl shocked me too i was on bglh scrolling and came upon the article
i followed her on yt for ages and she sometimes would take long breaks so I didn't think much of it when i hadn't seen new videos
longhairdon'tcare died apparently she had lupus, sad