Food & Wine Festivals: Who Has Been?????

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Anyone? :polling:

I've wanted to do one since last year. The one in Aspen, Colorado looks really good...just from a photography standpoint, the Rocky Mountains gets my camera sensor tingling.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I've done the Rocky Mountain Food & Wine Festival here in the mountains....well do it every year actually. I would think the scenary in Aspen would be just as beautiful as up here since its on the same mountain range.

You coming up here Sis? :grin:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I've done the Rocky Mountain Food & Wine Festival here in the mountains....well do it every year actually. I would think the scenary in Aspen would be just as beautiful as up here since its on the same mountain range.

You coming up here Sis? :grin:
Say when...me, my camera and equipment in tow. :friends:

Just checked the one in Aspen, it's the 3rd weekend in June 2014. I really want to do it.

All the more reason my goal is to invest in a full frame camera.

LB

Say when...me, my camera and equipment in tow. :friends:

Just checked the one in Aspen, it's the 3rd weekend in June 2014. I really want to do it.

All the more reason my goal is to invest in a full frame camera.
The Rocky Mountain F&W is every year around May in Banff at the Fairmont Hotel. Really really beautiful spot. You'd go crazy taking landscape photos and forget to eat and drink :kicks

And yes, any excuse to buy a more expensive camera! lol

Poca

Well, we have "Les fêtes gourmandes" here. The scenery is nothing like Aspen though.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
The Rocky Mountain F&W is every year around May in Banff at the Fairmont Hotel. Really really beautiful spot. You'd go crazy taking landscape photos and forget to eat and drink :kicks

And yes, any excuse to buy a more expensive camera! lol
You're probably right about forgetting to eat n drink lol

Canon actually has a beginner/less expensive full frame I've been eyeing. With the lens it's roughly $2,400.

LB

the link is broken for me but I know that the photo is a nice one! :grin:

there are a ton of smaller, quaint B&Bs to stay so you dont bust your budget on hotel cost at the Fairmont itself.