Flower pots for indoor plants

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Plant people on IMIX...

Where do you get your flower pots for small indoor plants?

I would like a couple, preferably espresso in color, but possibly in other colors.

Has anyone tried the self-watering pots?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
tek a couple of butter buckets, paint them expresso and put some holes in the bottom...

sorry you have to water them daily....

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
home depot, wal-mart, lowes. i'm not sure if marshalls or tj maxx has them... i've never tried self-watering pots. i didn't even know they existed. but swollen is right though-- if you can't find the color you want, you can spray paint

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
home depot, wal-mart, lowes. i'm not sure if marshalls or tj maxx has them... i've never tried self-watering pots. i didn't even know they existed. but swollen is right though-- if you can't find the color you want, you can spray paint
Right. During the summer here, even the major grocery stores sell pots of all sizes.

Plus where I live there are tons of garden stores to choose from. It's easy enough to pop into one and pick up several pots on sale since its off season now.

Missmayling

Plant people on IMIX...

Where do you get your flower pots for small indoor plants?

I would like a couple, preferably espresso in color, but possibly in other colors.

Has anyone tried the self-watering pots?
Try the local nurseries. You may luck out and get pots up to 75 percent off now, and you will have more options than places like Home Depot. I don't know about self watering pots, but if you are interested in those, you may end up like me with plenty of dead plants. You may want to start with plants that need little to no care.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Try the local nurseries. You may luck out and get pots up to 75 percent off now, and you will have more options than places like Home Depot. I don't know about self watering pots, but if you are interested in those, you may end up like me with plenty of dead plants. You may want to start with plants that need little to no care.
No wonder.....

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Gonna check those places out tomorrow...guess I'm feeling a bit picky because they are indoor. So I want the pots to be nice.

Kinda trying not to spray paint. It just seems messy...lol

That's my concern...that the self-watering plants will malfunction and kill them. The plants I have need little care, so hopefully they'll survive.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Kinda trying not to spray paint. It just seems messy...lol
Ive done it three times with outdoor pots and it wasnt messy at all. (As long as you dont spray paint on a windy day lol) Quick and easy, and I got the pot colour I wanted.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Ive done it a three times with outdoor pots and it wasnt messy at all. (As long as you dont spray paint on a windy day lol) Quick and easy, and I got the pot colour I wanted.
Yeah, and you get them to look exactly how you want. I've done it with some pots I got from Wal-Mart. Some decoration piece my mother and I did for an event.