First Friday in September...wha all yuh learn?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I learn yuh cyah have rules on de parkway cos daiz gestapo tactics lol
I learn that figuretively when a crowd catch you and stab up yuh raas, the best way to fight back is to pelt a few stab at an innocent bystander who observe the crowd stabbing you... however, end result you get shot lol.
I learned that people go hard for their party.. dems vs gop
I learned that if you voice a dissenting opinion, you want to "mash up the thing"...
I learned that there are truly some insane souls on this site.. certifiable.
I learned if you kill yourself, you are a weak punk. better to send your therapist children... to college
I learn in Quebec they shooting people election time papayo..
I learn dat soca have NO social commentary, only dancehall have dat..
I learn de people think the above... doh kno music.. dey only pretending to!
I learn everybody definition of cutie, is not de same lol..

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
LR, you don't miss an opportunity to create this thread every friday... :kicks

I've learnt that you can get picked on even if you do this :read:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i telling you.. that was some crazyness right there.. i aint say a damn werddddddddddddd. but she come bumping her gum lol.. not me nah... she was just mad that triniameri and mrs vega tag team stomped her lol

BacchanalDiva

I just learn that chicks don't wear loose, cotton sun dresses because they're cool & comfy; but rather, because they wanna be disrespected, harassed or assaulted.

P

Pebbles362436

:kicks it's like when she posts a little piece of me goes "oh shit, here we go again."
You remember a thread on here when MJ cussed out half of Imix? It was like bullets was flying everywhere on imix. Then everybody ran for cover.LOL That shit was funny and entertaining as hell.LOL :kicks

P

Pebbles362436

glad ur cracking urself up, cause daiz not funny attall attall :tease:
It's an inside joke because Imix Vets know. MJ7 is the wrong tree to ever try to bark up. She took down enough imix heavy weights. LOL :kicks

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
im like, "oh, another thread thats gonna turn into an angry black woman thread" :rofl:
:rofl:
You remember a thread on here when MJ cussed out half of Imix? It was like bullets was flying everywhere on imix. Then everybody ran for cover.LOL That shit was funny and entertaining as hell.LOL :kicks
girl isn't that every MJ thread? :kicks

forgot to quote you, but yeah LR she didn't just throw you off. I was really thinking maybe she's playing catch-up because she was on vacation or something. Then I thought again and :nea: because if I just came back from vacation I wouldn't just automatically spaz on somebody. :kicks

P

Pebbles362436

:rofl:

girl isn't that every MJ thread? :kicks

forgot to quote you, but yeah LR she didn't just throw you off. I was really thinking maybe she's playing catch-up because she was on vacation or something. Then I thought again and :nea: because if I just came back from vacation I wouldn't just automatically spaz on somebody. :kicks
Nah MJ7 old threads back in the days use to be really funny and pure entertainment.lol It's was like where this chick come from and just cussed out every West Indian on imix.LOL :kicks