FELLAS, would/do you wash your woman's PANTIES??

M

Mad Scorpion

not much.. cos it seems like most wouldnt do it! lol
It seem like man washin drawz is some kinda recreational pleasure fuh some woman. If I doin laundry no biggie. But if ah woman wha me wash she drawz by itself and by hand then I go ha to wonder what the motivation is for that. Seems odd because I really don't know any women personally that want man to wash deh drawz even when dey sick.

T

T-MAKAA

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 61
User Name Posts
Ladybug 12
MystiQue Blue 10
ladyrastafari 8
Poca 8
Lady Spranga 5

Colossus_Supreme 5
swallow 3
Spranga 3
jaxk 2
Ingram_Gordon 1
Taj 1
Punany Tenderizah 1
Garrison 1
Dr Insane 1

OMG shutup!!!

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love

Who Posted?

User Name Posts
Ladybug 12
MystiQue Blue 10
ladyrastafari 8
Poca 8
Lady Spranga 5

Colossus_Supreme 5
swallow 3
Spranga 3
jaxk 2
Ingram_Gordon 1
Taj 1
Punany Tenderizah 1
Garrison 1
Dr Insane 1

OMG shutup!!!
:rofl: ok then hun,,, u answer and let us know if u does do it nah

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
It seem like man washin drawz is some kinda recreational pleasure fuh some woman. If I doin laundry no biggie. But if ah woman wha me wash she drawz by itself and by hand then I go ha to wonder what the motivation is for that. Seems odd because I really don't know any women personally that want man to wash deh drawz even when dey sick.

thats my conclusion as well..

BAJANFUHLIFE

smh

only goes to show that mystique gone and marry up another gay trini.

smh

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
I have wash my SO panties, she also wash my boxers, and had nothing to do with either of us being sick whats de biggie...

Last edited:

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made

Who Posted?

User Name Posts
Ladybug 12
MystiQue Blue 10
ladyrastafari 8
Poca 8
Lady Spranga 5

Colossus_Supreme 5
swallow 3
Spranga 3
jaxk 2
Ingram_Gordon 1
Taj 1
Punany Tenderizah 1
Garrison 1
Dr Insane 1

OMG shutup!!!
no.......

G

Gladiator

I guess if you guys living together in a commited relationship...and you guys do each other laundry, then nothing is wrong with it (forget hand wash! we in 2010)..but red flags should go up in a man mind if he meets a woman who is very open about him washing her underwear. I would do my own verbal investigation tho

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Ok so some men would do it; but if its on a regular then it's also a reciprocal thing. If there is some circumstantial event/reason they would do it once in a blue moon as circumstance dictates. Most of the men find it easier to commit to the act if its machine wash vs handwash.

Some ppl dont see anything wrong with other ppl washing their underwear on a regular basis whether SO or hired help; some even mention liking to put them in their place with the choice of word they use to call them by...

Some think having others washing your underwear is too personal an act. Some ppl think personal is across the board if you can suck it you can wash the item that is close to it all day. Some ppl feel there may be a level of shame associated with female underwear why many choose to clean it themselves. Others put it down to choice. Generally ppl feel there are different levels of personal and doing 1 doesnt meant others come part and parcel.

I've read this thread and at the end I'm curious about how other women choose to launder their underwear seems like there are tons of preferred means.

Men would you let your SO handwash your underwear? Are men as hung up about this as women?

Last edited:

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I've read this thread and at the end I'm curious about how other women choose to launder their underwear seems like there are tons of preferred means.
Men would you let your SO handwash your underwear? Are men as hung up about this as women?
You go fust..

Steupz

No to handwash.
And not because I'm scornful, but because any woman that wants you to do that trying to emasculate you in ah smartman way.

Before dem panty dry she on she phone telling she fren look meh man juss handwash meh panty

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
No to handwash.
And not because I'm scornful, but because any woman that wants you to do that trying to emasculate you in ah smartman way.

Before dem panty dry she on she phone telling she fren look meh man juss handwash meh panty

thats how it comes across to me.. unless you sick. no need for that..