FELLAS, would/do you wash your woman's PANTIES??

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
So fuh those dat answer yes to washing yuh oman panties does u sniff it before yuh wash it. Yuh know there is posse out here that does that right.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I am not putting words in no one's mouth. y'all saying that u and only u can wash the panties as if it's some big secret or what not. Don't get me wrong, you want to wash ur panties in your shower, suit yourself. But i don't get why it is so out there to consider someone else washing ur panties, specially when it's someone you done been sexual with. Also, is there a special method that u ladies use to wash your undies? It looks as if there is a special way to do it and only you know the magic formula.

LOL...if i was ur man, I wud' do u sum tingz.....:rofl:

I wud take a shower, and just in the middle call you to wash meh ballz'...and if u utter opposition, I will say...."Eh, yuh does suck dem...so you can bathe dem."

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Nothing about being secretive poca...simply personal boundaries and preference...if there is ill health then fine but if I'm fine what is the point of asking him to do it.. Not my scene.. But following your train of thought that if u havin sex. With him that he shudnt have a problem wit washin ya panties... So where does it end.... When ur on ur period can he be called in to push the tampon into the space where his penis goes on the regular? Can he be asked to take the dirty pad out of the underwear and dispose of it while u shower? Or are there some things that yu jus do without him factoring into it at all?? Maybe its jus me.. But him washin panties jus doesn't cross my mind..*shrugs*

jaxk

I think a lot of the women commenting are uncomfortable with what is a normal part of their bodies and life. They would handle a man's track-stained draws but he can't wash a panty? How dirty is yours that you have to wash it and noone else can see? What are you hiding???

And yes, I still call my maid 'the maid' my family insist on calling her the help, but I find she too fast anyway so...let her know her place.

Still waiting for someone to post Movado-House Cleaning

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Cool it with that uncomfortable body talk... Like I said before.. There is nothing secretive about it... If I ask, it will not be an issue..this I know.. What I am trying to get is what is the reason for asking him to do it...

Also may I ask.. Would you ladies wash your mother panties by hand.. I mean that's your mother.. So would you.. And no she not sick.. She is healthy and strong

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
seems like the question is to have only one answer and if u have the wrong one you must be supressed or messed up some how.

:rofl:

why dont ppl just make prouncements and done instead of asking what ppl think if there is only one answer that is acceptable?

all answers can be muted by mitigating circumstances so these what-if scenarios are dumb. I may not wash my mum's panties as a rule but if circumstances called for it, it will be done just like anything else in life.

Last edited:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Exactly bug... I doh measure my man by if he washin panties or not... Dat is jus a fck up scene to me.. But to each his own...

Small ting....

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Exactly bug... I doh measure my man by if he washin panties or not... Dat is jus a fck up scene to me.. But to each his own...

Small ting....
gosh, I done give up now and gone to find something else to read on fb! :rofl:

I dont think worst of anyone who's man does. That's just what is cool for someone else.

anyhow, nite LR!

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
gosh, I done give up now and gone to find something else to read on fb! :rofl:

I dont think worst of anyone who's man does. That's just what is cool for someone else.

anyhow, nite LR!
I ain't forget you still owe me.

S

Spranga

d most i would do is dust off a bra if it fall on d ground :grin: