FELLAS, would/do you wash your woman's PANTIES??

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Poca most girls are taught to wash their own underwear ... The only time the maid washing it is if its in the machine but nobody is goin to wash ur panties by hand but u.....most people wash them in the shower then throw them in the wash.. So the maid aint handwashing neways... That's what I rememberm. others may differ

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
lol @ the what-if scenarios! Sure there are exceptions to the rule for everything.

The question was would you....? and ppl responded with their main views on it.

and for note - No helper in JA ever washed my panties. Matter of fact I got chastised for putting my panties in the handwash hamper, so no.

anyhow, I'll control how clean my panties are myself. And that is my answer. ppl can do as they please. I am not trying to change anyone's mind on a thing.

P

Poca

ppl does call dey help dat still?
did it become a negative word?

Poca most girls are taught to wash their own underwear ... The only time the maid washing it is if its in the machine but nobody is goin to wash ur panties by hand but u.....most people wash them in the shower then throw them in the wash.. So the maid aint handwashing neways... That's what I rememberm. others may differ
so people wash their panties in the shower? so what's there to hide really?

LB

did it become a negative word?

so people wash their panties in the shower? so what's there to hide really?
why u tryna put words in LR's mouth? She said nothing about hiding. If I wash my panties in the shower its convenience.

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
That's all well and good but like Bug said.. Those are my panties and I wud rather deal with them myself... And in all the seeing people wash by the river in jamaica and in tnt.. I am yet to see a man washing panty... A helper in jamaica will NOT wash the panties of an able bodied woman.. Much less a man doing it... Dis I have also seeen... And mystique.. Ur man was being thoughtful cos if u tell him that yu want him to handwash all your panties he may not have the same reaction.. Or maybe he might...I wudnt want to wash or even see another woman's dirty panties myself...
my man will wash all my panties if i asked honey, and actually i wont have to ask either.. that's another reason to think of this sweet stuff.. the thing is, our relationship is like that... no biggie on something as trivial as he washing my panties. and how dirty can the draws be when u wear panty shields all the time?

S

Spranga

there r folks who dont have running tap water in their homes, and may have to flee to the river or stand pipe to do the laundry...(i've seen this nuff times)... there may be days when the woman is unable to wash and the man ends up doing it,, so why wont u want him washing ur draws then?? This happens often in the rural areas in the caribbean... I've even had showers with my so, and usually i would wash my undies there, but there are times while showering, he would just take it and wash it out while i'm soaping or so...
lol i would tote home a bucket ah water

P

Poca

I am not putting words in no one's mouth. y'all saying that u and only u can wash the panties as if it's some big secret or what not. Don't get me wrong, you want to wash ur panties in your shower, suit yourself. But i don't get why it is so out there to consider someone else washing ur panties, specially when it's someone you done been sexual with. Also, is there a special method that u ladies use to wash your undies? It looks as if there is a special way to do it and only you know the magic formula.

why u tryna put words in LR's mouth? She said nothing about hiding. If I wash my panties in the shower its convenience.

LB

again nobody said anything about being out there. Sucking my pums has nothing to do with. I stated why I dont want anyone washing them so dont make it about a sexual thing.

if u are fine with it then do you. I will ensure how clean they are no one else.

P

Poca

what is it about then? the technic you use to wash them?

again nobody said anything about being out there. Sucking my pums has nothing to do with. I stated why I dont want anyone washing them so dont make it about a sexual thing.

if u are fine with it then do you. I will ensure how clean they are no one else.

LB

Poca, I answered the question more than once and I aint doing it again :kicks

dont study it too hard. I will not see it your way and that is perfectly fine.