Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlantik - 360 of Soca

• Iwer - Ah Readin

• Total voters

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Not compilations, I mean a cd you just can't get sick of. I only had 10 choices, so if I missed it, please post:D

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Eh! Yuh missin Treason "Insanely Gifted" I love that album like cooked food 'pon a Sunday evening, LOL. :D

Seriously though, I can't get sick of that album. Treason brought some much needed new flavour to soca. Much respect to dem fellas. Keep up the great work and keep the crazy creativity comin' because I along with many others appreciate and truly enjoy it!

Treeeeeeeeeaaaaason Familaaaaaaay:kicks

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
chinedu said:
Eh! Yuh missin Treason "Insanely Gifted" I love that album like cooked food 'pon a Sunday evening, LOL. :D

Seriously though, I can't get sick of that album. Treason brought some much needed new flavour to soca. Much respect to dem fellas. Keep up the great work and keep the crazy creativity comin' because I along with many others appreciate and truly enjoy it!

Treeeeeeeeeaaaaason Familaaaaaaay:kicks
:rolleyes: start a fan club nah! :p ;) nah, but de album real good. i hope the new one is just as good.

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
oh my gosh with those choices its hard to choose.. but let me tell you Krosfyah Ultimate Party Cd is in my mind one of the greatest......... listen to that CD and there is not one song to skip over...

as much as i love sq1 and iwer... that one takes it !!!

Rummy

I agree Baje...Machel cd was really good, but I will skip over 4 songs(WHEN I COME...was not good). But I love them all;)

Anthony

Resident Fool
I prefer....

Hot Zone
More tunes and all were good except one or two I skip...
And it has Love Walks Alone and In Mi System and Sarah...

Nv Da KyD

DA BEST ALBUM OF ALL TYMEEEEEEEE....

IS XTATIK.....BIG TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i mean, when dat album is considered 2 be da best of all time, u relle have 2 say 2 urself, yep, it iz..........from D best soca song of all tyme... BIG TRUCK, 2 da gyal athem.....Gyally, 2 WINER BOI!..which album is betta????????....it even had music farm!...........BIG TRUCK=BEST SOCA ALBUM!!

MACHEL IS SIMPLY DA BEST!!

Platinum Diva

The Original Diva
Re: DA BEST ALBUM OF ALL TYMEEEEEEEE....

Nv Da KyD said:
IS XTATIK.....BIG TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......i mean, when dat album is considered 2 be da best of all time, u relle have 2 say 2 urself, yep, it iz..........from D best soca song of all tyme... BIG TRUCK, 2 da gyal athem.....Gyally, 2 WINER BOI!..which album is betta????????....it even had music farm!...........BIG TRUCK=BEST SOCA ALBUM!!

MACHEL IS SIMPLY DA BEST!!

I agree with you on this one 100% BIG TRUCK album was magnificent.Tunes like Music Farm,Pretty Girls,Calypso Nice,Winer Boy and much more this was a great Cd.Machel is boss who vex loss.

Rummy

RasKefentse said:
Bunji has 3 solid albums out there and not made da list.
You know...I know that would come up. The first one was cool, but still, I could not listen to the whole thing. The second had too many songs from the year before(and still, he was capable of better). I have not heard the last, but judging by the 2nd cd, I'd expect more ragga than soca. Bunji is great, don't get me wrong...But from what I've heard, he's had unforgettable songs/singles, not cd's.

RasKefentse

RasGunta
Well onerumpunchpleez u in for a surprise. The whole album is soca and he touch on plenty toopis including the comess that happened at the One Luv concert last year.

Rummy

OK...I will listen to it. But one other reason why I love the Krosfyah cd soooooo much is that they didn't need other artistes to do songs w/ them. Not Bunji & Benjai/Shammi, not Machel & Drupatee/Tallpree/Walker...just Krosfyah. But I will buy Bunji CD(since I planned on it anyways)...

trinireds

Fuh real Machel Big truck had more hits.Pump me up is my favorite cd for Krosfyah and then Full bloom fuh Square One dah cd was hot.

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
I don't know if it is my favorite of allllllllllllllllllll-time. But I am seriously feeling Bunji's 'Black Spaniard' that is destined to be a classic :D

CaribGyrl

SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx
Definitely Machel.......I could listen to "Heavy Duty" any time of the day, and any day of the week.......that cd is a classic!!!

"Big Truck"
"Music Farm"
"Pretty Gyrl"

In fact, I'm gonna listen to it right now!!:p

S

Sugar Apple

where is 50 cent:confused...cause for real..."girl, it's easy to love me now":music

That cd is boss...but if I must for the soca genre, I would have to go with either Heavy Duty or Pump Me Up......dem nice. :music

Last edited:

minderts

I do not think anybody is using discs nowadays, there are more advanced options to keep the information. Besides, discs are not very safe, they can be easily damaged, broken, etc. And there is no way to restore the information in such cases. I am from worldpostalcode.com/united-states/california/ and I keep all my docs in the cloud storages. It is fast and safe.

Last edited: