Dow 22,016 Trump is the Man......

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
i read what you said and can comprehend very well. What does being under contract or not matter. you are still a major player, if not the franchise leaving your team in the lurch regardless if contract up or not. that shouldnt matter. the circumstances you leave under (Because its an easier road to the chip if i go to a particular team) is what should matter not whether or not you under contract. Bron a sucker, KD a sucker, Kyrie, even though I wanted to see Cleveland build something to take out the warriors, i still say what he did was way less suckerish that what Bron and KD did.. I could care less if contract up or not.
and Being a fan of just one player making that determine what team you backing is wack as hell.. i comprehend that is what you do but i cant wrap my mind around that at all. You know how many times my favorite players left teams. since the days of Strawberry and his contentious relationship with the Mets. but i stayed with the Mets till this day even though they suck majorly. I wanted to see Straw and Gooden do well but i never became a yankees fan when they both were on the yankees and those guys were my favorite players of all. Zo Mourning was one of my favorite players but i aint gonna say oh am a Hornets fan or a Heat fan. I was a fan of Kobe until he did that sucker shit to Shaq but i aint gonna be no Lakers fan.
I hear you on sticking with a sinking ship....good for you !

Bro, of course it matters if you under contract or not.....omg, you actually debating the two, smh.....

Ok, let me say it another way, you with a team for 10 yrs, nothing came out of it, contract up, you decide...oh, my clock is ticking.......you move on to a better situation for you........the relationship ran its course!

Vs

You under contract......you run to management, man i want i trade, i dont want to play with you guys anymore....so you forcing their hand.....

Now if you dont consider being under contract more relevant.....then you in the minority!

Clearly, if you asking for out....what is that saying?? Back to my original point......you want to leave to be the man...find, go, why all the drama, just say i want to be #theman.

You crossing up your argument....read what you wrote, lol, the circumstances should matter....yes, i concur, KD, LJ, etc...once your contract is up, you dont owe the management or the fans nothing.....

Vs that pu$$uy shit Kyrie did!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I hear you on sticking with a sinking ship....good for you !

Bro, of course it matters if you under contract or not.....omg, you actually debating the two, smh.....

Ok, let me say it another way, you with a team for 10 yrs, nothing came out of it, contract up, you decide...oh, my clock is ticking.......you move on to a better situation for you........the relationship ran its course!

Vs

You under contract......you run to management, man i want i trade, i dont want to play with you guys anymore....so you forcing their hand.....

Now if you dont consider being under contract more relevant.....then you in the minority!

Clearly, if you asking for out....what is that saying?? Back to my original point......you want to leave to be the man...find, go, why all the drama, just say i want to be #theman.

You crossing up your argument....read what you wrote, lol, the circumstances should matter....yes, i concur, KD, LJ, etc...once your contract is up, you dont owe the management or the fans nothing.....

Vs that pu$$uy shit Kyrie did!
no ship stays sinking forever.
every dynasty is gonna have its rebuidling years(LA, Chicago, etc.)
and every bottom of the barrel team or expansion team has its championship years

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
no ship stays sinking forever.
every dynasty is gonna have its rebuidling years(LA, Chicago, etc.)
and every bottom of the barrel team or expansion team has its championship years
Lol......correct on the Dynasty part, hence why I am betting on the Jockey (King James), not the Horse (team , management) .

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Record Close Again :

Trump push Dow to magic number 23,000

This is Massive!

God Bless America

DOW 22, 956

#Yankees

#Cavalier

#BUZZaRama

#NFL

#KingofTheDancehall