Dougla Ting

DADDY MAGYVER

Whose YO DADDY..^
I THINK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT BATHROOM ETIQUETTE AT WORK.

If you just finished using the bathroom, I aint care if you took a shower right before you went into the bathroom, WASH YUH DAMN HANDS.

If you in the stall doing a number 2 and you hear people outside of the stall having a conversation, please do not feel that you should interject while making moans of difficulty as you drop the load that goes: "ploop ploop"

Please do not walk into the bathroom and feel it necessary to see whose shoes you can see under the door and then spend all day at work tryin to figure out who the culprit of the big stink was by inspecting everyone's shoes.


any thing to add Dougs? :security:
 

triniprincess76

I'm in love
DADDY MAGYVER said:
Please do not walk into the bathroom and feel it necessary to see whose shoes you can see under the door and then spend all day at work tryin to figure out who the culprit of the big stink was by inspecting everyone's shoes.
I am guilty of this...
 

Trini_Selecta

di_triniteddybear
ewwwww that soo true tho its sepecially nasty when u see them @ luncy and they go use the bathroom they come out and they dont wash thire hands b4 eat
 

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Good work Deputy Mac...

What about people that pretend to wash their hands just because they know that someone is in the stalls? They turn on the water and run deh hand under it real quick and doh use soap. I does see dem thru de lil crack in de stall.
 

DADDY MAGYVER

Whose YO DADDY..^
Dougla Ting said:
Good work Deputy Mac...

What about people that pretend to wash their hands just because they know that someone is in the stalls? They turn on the water and run deh hand under it real quick and doh use soap. I does see dem thru de lil crack in de stall.
nastiness i tell you
sumbody need to scrub their hands wid brillo pad
 

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
Shit if i got to shit i'm shitting and nobody going to do ah shit about... :pilot: one thing to add why u studying what man do in the men's bathroom...*dials gargarmel*
 

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Desperado said:
Shit if i got to shit i'm shitting and nobody going to do ah shit about... :pilot: one thing to add why u studying what man do in the men's bathroom...*dials gargarmel*
dats a whole lotta shittin
 
Top