Do you all clip coupons

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
I never do...but my supervisor does (every morning) and i always look at her like "get a life"----but she found me a coupon on some Neutragena face cleanser....i saved $1 :dance :dance

so now im hooked, :kicks well not to cutting them, lol---just to getting the ones i need from her ;)

so anyway...back to my question....do u guys clip coupons??
 
Hotgirl11226 said:
I never do...but my supervisor does (every morning) and i always look at her like "get a life"----but she found me a coupon on some Neutragena face cleanser....i saved $1 :dance :dance

so now im hooked, :kicks well not to cutting them, lol---just to getting the ones i need from her ;)

so anyway...back to my question....do u guys clip coupons??
:kicks
 

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
SexyBajanGyal said:
clippin coupons is fun... dance1 dance1


ok that sounded reaaallyy lame :O
It does sound lame, but if you do alot of shopping, you see the benefits. I am always searching the web for a discount coupon on clothes.
 

pebblesjt

Registered User
I started and then stop but the discount clothes coupons on line are the best.

I just started another thing I start entering sweepstakes after I see oprah the other day. Girl making she living winner sweepstakes.

So i starting small I hope iwin something.
 

Socaboy

look meh!
pebblesjt said:
I started and then stop but the discount clothes coupons on line are the best.

I just started another thing I start entering sweepstakes after I see oprah the other day. Girl making she living winner sweepstakes.

So i starting small I hope iwin something.
Black Navigator please...thanks!
 

clchick

Registered User
dats the main reason for buying the weekend papers....for the coupons self...but I often forget to walk with them when grocery shopping
 

Spicekween

Meh spirit is in Greenz
I don't clip coupons; I prefer to shop on sale... BUT if I see a coupon for substantial savings on something I want.... like that digital camera I want right now..I clipping it ass oui
 

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Rummacita said:
I have coupons that I always forget to use. :mad
clchick said:
dats the main reason for buying the weekend papers....for the coupons self...but I often forget to walk with them when grocery shopping
I clip religiously...but seldom get to use a quarter of what I clip. I use to rate that up there with knitting and feeding bread to pigeons in de park...but once you start living on your own and paying your own bills you start to act a bit more responsibly with your money. (hopefully)
 

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Bake n Shark said:
I clip religiously...but seldom get to use a quarter of what I clip. I use to rate that up there with knitting and feeding bread to pigeons in de park...but once you start living on your own and paying your own bills you start to act a bit more responsibly with your money. (hopefully)
I dont use most of the coupons I clip either mostly because I always end up forgetting them at home. :O But when I do remember they come in handy and you could end up saving a decent amount of money by using them.
 
Top