dc imixers

MR HYPE

Registered User
DId not even know bout that one deh...

on another note when I hear Takoma park i does feel like beating someone up bad bad!! :headbang
 
MrBloopers said:
DId not even know bout that one deh...

on another note when I hear Takoma park i does feel like beating someone up bad bad!! :headbang

lol.. yea it's a little small something something.. but i think i read bkway going to have some masqueraders on the road.....
now may i ask u y u want to beat someone bad bad.....
 

MR HYPE

Registered User
doubledimps said:
lol.. yea it's a little small something something.. but i think i read bkway going to have some masqueraders on the road.....
now may i ask u y u want to beat someone bad bad.....
Hmmmm..breakaway huh..hmmm..i was with that band all the way down GA ave last sat..and for the beating up thing..lets just forget that so i can come jump up...i'll ignore it for one day!
 

Taina

Temptress
doubledimps said:
any of allyuh heading to takoma park on monday for the carnival.... :scratch

Yeah, breakaway is going to have masqueraders on the road. I'm still debating on what I doing. why u going?
 

A trini Princess

1 luv 1 people 1 nation
Never heard of it. How long have they been doing it.

But I still won't be there, Will be on the way back from the IMIX fete. dance1
 

lady mystic

5 pointer...
Actually it is more of an Independence Day Parade than a Carnival. I think they have a Carnival later in the year if I am not mistaken. I have never done it but I know people who have. It is one of those things where you have to get there on time more or you will miss it!!!!!! Which is why I have probably never done it...
 

Taina

Temptress
BKway has been doing it for a couple of years, and it doesn't last long. It goes from 9am till 12pm, and is very chill. Not like the madness on Georgia Ave. Everyone just stands on the sides and watches, just like a parade is supposed to be.

HI LADY MYSTIC :D
 
Taina said:
BKway has been doing it for a couple of years, and it doesn't last long. It goes from 9am till 12pm, and is very chill. Not like the madness on Georgia Ave. Everyone just stands on the sides and watches, just like a parade is supposed to be.

HI LADY MYSTIC :D

ur so right.. tht's exactly how it is......
 

lady mystic

5 pointer...
Taina said:
BKway has been doing it for a couple of years, and it doesn't last long. It goes from 9am till 12pm, and is very chill. Not like the madness on Georgia Ave. Everyone just stands on the sides and watches, just like a parade is supposed to be.

HI LADY MYSTIC :D
HI TAINA :p :p
Hi DoubleDimps :p :p

Hi A trini princess! Maybe I will meet you on Sunday.
 
Top