Dating women/men who have kids

SKBai1991

Either he can deal with it or he can step off...he chose to deal with it, he still put a ring on it...
I'm not judging you or anything but I'm just wondering what the reasoning is for why you find the burden of a next man's baby momma drama unacceptable, but then you'd ask your SO to basically shoulder the same responsibilities.

*Sugarr*

I'm not judging you or anything but I'm just wondering what the reasoning is for why you find the burden of a next man's baby momma drama unacceptable, but then you'd ask your SO to basically shoulder the same responsibilities.
heres the part u are missing...i didnt ask him to do sh*t...i put what it was on the table...this is me, this is what i come with, this is what i represent...take it or leave it....he took it and LOVED it. I dont have baby father drama, and im financially stable to the point where i own my own home with my children...so im not lookin for a man to help me, save me. I actually have something to bring to the table. I was taking care of mine long before he even came in the picture...my mindset is that my kids are my and my ex-husbands responsibility...period.

*Sugarr*

Not every single mother is lookin for a sponsor or man to take care of her and her kids...i LOVE the fact that if need be I can do it alone and have for sooo many years.

SKBai1991

Not every single mother is lookin for a sponsor or man to take care of her and her kids...i LOVE the fact that if need be I can do it alone and have for sooo many years.
I wasn't saying any of that at all lol. I was just curious as to what your reasoning was but its cool

Minxy

It may not be practical for someone in that age range to set their sight solely on finding a childless partner, but it is possible. Lately I've been running into a number of 37 to 39 yr old childless men.
yep

what other ppl eat dont make me sh*t..i dont care. For me i will not date a man with kids and I have 3 of my own. Its my preference and I have every right to have what i want...eventually I got what i wanted. I dont see this as selfish because the men have a choice as well. They can easily walk and find someone to better serve their needs.
wow

:scratch...arent u the one that is married and won't let ur husband hang out at night?

P

Pebbles362436

I see what you are saying...but my kids are alittle older so they dont need as much 'parenting' from him....they are 8/11/14...hes more of a role model and he helps out. I can see if they are young like 1 or something. Also too if there is anythin that I disagree with i speak up...and in the end i have the final say lol. Theres no way you can see and know how they will be 100% with your kids whether they have kids or not, its a learning process for all involved.
Kool then. That's half the battle if your kids like and respect him aleady. It takes a very special kinda a person with a huge heart to adjust and adapt themselves. I think it is very sexy watching how some men play with kids and interact with them. But those ages are good when the kids are a bit older. But the good thing is kids also have a six sense. So they can spot a fake person from 10 miles away. lol

*Sugarr*

Now dont get me wrong...it hasnt been all roses lol...theres a cultural difference that I didnt even see coming from dating *sigh*

*Sugarr*

What is his background?
Hes from Antigua....the difference stemmed from spanking...i dont spank, he got a spanking for every lil thing as I did because my family is from the islands...BUT i dont agree with that sooooo...now hes ok with my method.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Hes from Antigua....the difference stemmed from spanking...i dont spank, he got a spanking for every lil thing as I did because my family is from the islands...BUT i dont agree with that sooooo...now hes ok with my method.
Gotcha. Yea, that's the old school way. I don't agree with that either, even though i do believe in spanking.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I dated a woman with kids once.
No big deal.
Me and her kids got along well.
Probably because we went to high school together.

G

Gladiator

Interesting read. You can tell a lot about people from these type of discussions

Wadadlineko

What is your opinion of a man/woman who do not have kids, that refuse to date a woman/man because they have a kid? Do you think that is the wrong or right mindset ?..

I know young women with kids who get upset with men who seek no interest in women who have kids lol

..and I know women who are the same, they refuse to date men with kids.
Its the right mindset. Too much stress going out with somebody that has a child. My ex-boyfriend has a daughter who lives with him and his family. One time the baby mother call me and ah ask me a bag ah question. Another thing my ex never had a whole lot of time with me cause he always have to do something with his daughter. Now I commend him on that but where does that leave me. So me advise people to run and run fast if you nah want no drama.

fenix33

If you are interested in meeting hot girls, then you are welcome to visit our website hot russian . This is a great place where I have shot 10 girls from 20 to 25 years old in a week. They really like American guys who make good money. They write the first in bed just a class. I recommend this online dating site to everyone.

Last edited: