DATING n Sex with the Ex

L

Links30

When it comes to dating, we all know it is all about courting a person, getting to know them a bit more, but what are your thoughts about getting to know a person at the same time they may still be having sex with the ex, pr the so call friend. Is it discouraging ?or u rather prefer dating people who may not be actively sexing?

What are your thoughts?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
When it comes to dating, we all know it is all about courting a person, getting to know them a bit more, but what are your thoughts about getting to know a person at the same time they may still be having sex with the ex, Page Ranking the so call friend. Is it discouraging ?or u rather prefer dating people who may not be actively sexing?

What are your thoughts?
It makes things easier if the new person is not involved with anyone whatsoever when dating you. However after a certain point of "dating" in order to move the relationship forward people hadda be seually commited to you and you only.

if i find out your ex is involved in any capacity past a friendship, hi and by.. that's a problem..
You ent mekkin no jokes at all nah!

ank

just do that stuff with the ex as a friend ?

how could I make sense about this

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i wouldn't give a shit....hopefully then they won't be pressuring me for sex then...if you taking em out, courting me the proper way, and being totally respectful to me, i most certainly would not care if you are fukking someone else, and i probably wouldn't ask, because more than likely, so would i....

just don't try to be slick and act like it's all about me when it's not....because more than likely, i ain't gonna believe you anyway, and if you go overboard trying to prove that you not fukking someone else, i am going to look at you like a cornball

ank

here

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArdBI_F1LKo?fs=1&hl=ja_JP"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArdBI_F1LKo?fs=1&hl=ja_JP" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
In all honesty, it's a problem and hell no. Can't date a woman still phucking her ex...just ain't fun for me.

Longing For

Wisdomologist
I find this topic dumb, because you should know that they were living before you came one the scene.
In the majority of cases, when you meet some one, they eh go be sitting down letting life pass them by. There is always someone in the picture, trying to wife it, talk to it, just hit it, some kinda shyt. They will need to get sex somewhere. few people please themselves, most have a 'fren'. but in general, if you ever meet someone who has a clean slate, they lied to you.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
I find this topic dumb, because you should know that they were living before you came one the scene.
In the majority of cases, when you meet some one, they eh go be sitting down letting life pass them by. There is always someone in the picture, trying to wife it, talk to it, just hit it, some kinda shyt. They will need to get sex somewhere. few people please themselves, most have a 'fren'. but in general, if you ever meet someone who has a clean slate, they lied to you.

lol... very true my friend

Daveed

The easiest woman to get some pus from is one who really loved yuh d!@% at some point in the past , irregardless of who she is with now. Nevah trus a baby daddy - unless he is really really nerdy and sorfy sorfy.

Marcuss

I have a great interest in Asian women and therefore downloaded 3 apps for dating Vietnam women to my smartphone. Now I communicate with a pretty girl who attracts me very much. She is very sweet, kind and beautiful. Have you guys ever had a real Dating experience using the app? I'm very afraid to be disappointed.

JobMan

I have a grandmother and she became very bored of living alone, she asked me to find a dating site for her on the Internet. At first I laughed, and then I read on the Internet that now there are such sites. Thanks to the article https://seniordatingwebsites.ca/, my grandmother is now meeting online!

Brood

Jeg kan se, at en stor virksomhed er samlet her)) Lad os tale om sex? Hvor mange timer om dagen kan du gøre dette? Jeg kunne ikke prale af det før, men nu bruger jeg bare disse piller - https://dk-apotek.com/priligy/ Min romantiske aften slutter kun, når vi begge vil have det) Har nogen andre prøvet sådanne midler for at øge styrken? Og som et resultat?