#CrimingWhileWhite

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Dr24hours @Dr24hours
Follow
Arrested for DUI, cop took me to drive through ATM so I'd have money to bail myself out. #crimingwhilewhite
6:36 PM - 3 Dec 2014

Classic @classicmaterial
Follow
Exhaled blunt smoke in a cop's face as I opened my door and then told him he couldn't come in without a warrant. He left. #CrimingWhileWhite

Dave Hoover @davehoover
Follow
My 13yo son and his friends were loitering at Walgreens recently. Only his black friend got searched for shoplifting. ~ #CrimingWhileWhite ~

Matthew Skalak @skalakattack
Follow
Got pulled over for a brake light out. Underage and drinking and blew over the limit. Cop let me walk to my friend's apt. #CrimingWhileWhite

LVL 90 SJW @Auragasmic
Follow
Shoplifted when I was a teenager. Was apprehended but never charged because I looked "like a good kid" #CrimingWhileWhite

allison brown @henrystreetedit
Follow
Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite

Jeremy Scheuch @jeremyscheuch
Follow
I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite
9:04 PM - 3 Dec 2014

Eric @naporeon
Follow
As a passenger, told an officer my name was none of his f--king business, but that I wanted to know his. Matter dropped. #CrimingWhileWhite

Anne B @abroshar
Follow
White BF told cop who stopped him for speeding to "f**k off." Let go with a warning and a "good night." #crimingwhilewhite

Kno ✔ @Kno
Follow
I would have a story for #CrimingWhileWhite but I only seem to get stopped by police while I'm with my Black friends. Oh, wait...

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Dr24hours @Dr24hours
Follow
Arrested for DUI, cop took me to drive through ATM so I'd have money to bail myself out. #crimingwhilewhite
6:36 PM - 3 Dec 2014

Classic @classicmaterial
Follow
Exhaled blunt smoke in a cop's face as I opened my door and then told him he couldn't come in without a warrant. He left. #CrimingWhileWhite

Dave Hoover @davehoover
Follow
My 13yo son and his friends were loitering at Walgreens recently. Only his black friend got searched for shoplifting. ~ #CrimingWhileWhite ~

Matthew Skalak @skalakattack
Follow
Got pulled over for a brake light out. Underage and drinking and blew over the limit. Cop let me walk to my friend's apt. #CrimingWhileWhite

LVL 90 SJW @Auragasmic
Follow
Shoplifted when I was a teenager. Was apprehended but never charged because I looked "like a good kid" #CrimingWhileWhite

allison brown @henrystreetedit
Follow
Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite

Jeremy Scheuch @jeremyscheuch
Follow
I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite
9:04 PM - 3 Dec 2014

Eric @naporeon
Follow
As a passenger, told an officer my name was none of his f--king business, but that I wanted to know his. Matter dropped. #CrimingWhileWhite

Anne B @abroshar
Follow
White BF told cop who stopped him for speeding to "f**k off." Let go with a warning and a "good night." #crimingwhilewhite

Kno ✔ @Kno
Follow
I would have a story for #CrimingWhileWhite but I only seem to get stopped by police while I'm with my Black friends. Oh, wait...
That topic been trending since yesterday. Hilarious.....if it wasn't true.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
That topic been trending since yesterday. Hilarious.....if it wasn't true.
The irony of it all.

Remember seeing a group of white boys during the occupy movement beating what look to be pots and pans, as they walked right up behind a cop. This one particular white boy in his draws and winter/trapper hat (wearing nothing else) pranced arms flailing and gyrated behind the cop as they chanted.

Cop didn't even turn around and tell them to back up.

Had it been a group of black dudes...well we all know the outcome.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Interesting to see a bit of a backlash over the hashtag. Some think it doesn't help the cause other than confirm white privilege.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Interesting to see a bit of a backlash over the hashtag. Some think it doesn't help the cause other than confirm white privilege.
IMO, it does both. Which by the way some seems to think neither exists (white privilege and bias in the justice system/law enforcement).

One of the news anchors on CNN (white woman) told the story of sitting in her car one night talking with a black male co-worker....the policeman walks up and taps on her window, she rolls the window down and the officer asks "Are you okay"..she said she felt so bad and apologized to the co-worker.

A.K.K.S.

Listen to the WHOLE SONG then comment...

<iframe src='http://www.audiomack.com/embed4/headkrack/track-me-down' scrolling='no' width='100%' height='110' scrollbars='no' frameborder='0'></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
#crimingwhilewhite only help white people to find solace in their privilege. To get others to say "it's ok, thank you for finally admitting that you have privilege, you've done your part now you're off the hook" but nah i wont say that, and this is not enough.
There is no empathy there.
There is no stepping out of the white comfort zone and truthful analysis of
right and wrong....this is nothing more than journal entries of therapeutic thoughts to help the white conscious purge itself of disingenuous white guilt
#crimingwhilewhite is still white privilege being perpetuated. they want their lily white disingenuous guilt to be appeased while
still ignoring the pain of Black people....white people can only process the pain of Black people through how it affects them...i am NOT IMPRESSED

Poca

I agree

#crimingwhilewhite only help white people to find solace in their privilege. To get others to say "it's ok, thank you for finally admitting that you have privilege, you've done your part now you're off the hook" but nah i wont say that, and this is not enough.
right and wrong....this is nothing more than journal entries of therapeutic thoughts to help the white conscious purge itself of disingenuous white guilt
#crimingwhilewhite is still white privilege being perpetuated. they want their lily white disingenuous guilt to be appeased while
still ignoring the pain of Black people....white people can only process the pain of Black people through how it affects them...i am NOT IMPRESSED

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
I don't fully agree here...I believe the way social media works these days It is a way for those "privileged white people" to show the unjust ways in which they are given a pass to the "others". Now i would be totally foolish to say 100 percent of the people are using it to show the disparity of the black plight vs their white privilege, and not about their own self-centered therapeutic journal entries, but i don't think we should readily disqualify or dismiss someones acknowledgement of a problem in society be it big or small. Some of these same white people believe it or not are probably the ones protesting out on the streets with their black counterparts.

Lucianite

White privilege is a FACT
And don't need hashtag to confirm it
And then tomorrow we will find it that
This a hoax.... Who knows if those are true stories

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
White privilege is a FACT
And don't need hashtag to confirm it
And then tomorrow we will find it that
This a hoax.... Who knows if those are true stories
Even if these particular stories are not true this happens every day in the USA. I graduated from high school in the USA in an upper middle class white area and those kids were BAD. They never got in any trouble. Even they got caught by the police, their parents got lawyers to make the charges disappear. Most of the time, though, it did not even get that far- just a slap on the wrist.

Not to mention my white colleagues and their bad kids. Highly educated professionals. Kids are always getting into trouble. Police let them off because they "just made a mistake" or "come from a good family".

Some whites don't realize how good they have it, but most know and milk it. They are fully aware that their white skin is a covering.

Like that woman at that rally who said that she was white so she wasn't used to being treated badly by the police.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
was just about to say... and which they say doesn't exist...

iPicong

time and place.........let's not forget light skin privilege, good hair privilege, nice tattas privilege, Apple bottom privilege, pretty boy /girl privilege, uptown privilege, almost dougla privilege, etc etc etc..........

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
time and place.........let's not forget light skin privilege, good hair privilege, nice tattas privilege, Apple bottom privilege, pretty boy /girl privilege, uptown privilege, almost dougla privilege, etc etc etc..........
I don't know if you willfully not grasping what's going on, or you just trying to be contrary...

Given all the things you've listed. You cannot deny/pretend/stick your head in the sand that white privilege takes president above all else.

How do you explain the psychology of clean, well dressed, well educated, holding the highest office in the world brown skin Obama...still seen as a n*gger by white people who still shitting in a hole outside and may not bathe but once every harvest moon.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I don't know if you willfully not grasping what's going on, or you just trying to be contrary...

Given all the things you've listed. You cannot deny/pretend/stick your head in the sand that white privilege takes president above all else.

How do you explain the psychology of clean, well dressed, well educated, holding the highest office in the world brown skin Obama...still seen as a n*gger by white people who still shitting in a hole outside and may not bathe but once every harvest moon.
I swear the way some of these Black men worship white people is ridiculous. they vex they Black

iPicong

I grasp it everyday.........never said it doesn't exist..........just not that vested into it.......maybe because of the different privileges I listed.......people universally suck........and my coping mechanism is to not get caught up in the hype and do what I need to do for myself and my family.......yeah it bothers me a bit when I see the disrespect Obama gets.......but he will survive........maybe because I have issues with his role in exploiting black folks also.........and I'm not contrary......crotchety old man is a what I'm called

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
People love to do this they think it excludes them from being racist..the idiots..

As a White Man how do you feel about the current situation??
You are confusing me with the "imposter" (another person made an account with a variation of my username). I am nowhere near white.