Cassette Craig how was this show ?

masterflex

progressive
the show was indeed a success and everyone who was there really enjoyed every minute of it....
Machel did promise a good show and from reports he delivered just that and so did Karma........

Hits and Jams did a good job and Machel gets props for doing all those guest appearances that he did leading up to the show...not alot of artists do that and it was one of the main highlights of the week...

G

Gladiator

the show was indeed a success and everyone who was there really enjoyed every minute of it....
Machel did promise a good show and from reports he delivered just that and so did Karma........

Hits and Jams did a good job and Machel gets props for doing all those guest appearances that he did leading up to the show...not alot of artists do that and it was one of the main highlights of the week...
ok no scene hoss

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
All now i ain't reach the show, i forgot to buy early bird tickets and the night when i apply to the gate ticket prices were tru the roof suh i opted to partying wid me dj bredren and he selector friend, i was calling some people trying to find out if they had tickets or could get me in but i didn't get in contact with a soul.

Big up Machel fuh tearing down the place.

We got Konshens this weekend.
Baby Cham and Anthony B nex weekend suh our tings sort out

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
mashramani sound like ah indian name. wats that about?
its amerindian. it means celebration after hard work.

A set of fukkin prudes were here talking bout how people wining on each other and dem same fukkin asses gun guh to another country and see WUSS dan dat and if not partake be cheering on, i was about to cuss every single one of dem.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
its amerindian. it means celebration after hard work.

A set of fukkin prudes were here talking bout how people wining on each other and dem same fukkin asses gun guh to another country and see WUSS dan dat and if not partake be cheering on, i was about to cuss every single one of dem.
So what they expect them to wine on Mannequins? A post? Stueupes what de ass i really reading here. Give me their number or email addresses lemme give them a piece of my mind lol. I very serious when it comes to wining lol

I read the article, glad to hear it was a success. Something I find hilarious though is how Machel basically tell T&T to fock off for C2k10, cuz he performing now hmmmm, interesting! :scratch

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
So what they expect them to wine on Mannequins? A post? Stueupes what de ass i really reading here. Give me their number or email addresses lemme give them a piece of my mind lol. I very serious when it comes to wining lol

I read the article, glad to hear it was a success. Something I find hilarious though is how Machel basically tell T&T to fock off for C2k10, cuz he performing now hmmmm, interesting! :scratch
:rofl: Dese SAMMMEEEEEEE people dat getting on suh were spotted in T&T jumping up pun man widout shirt and getting on wuss dan the ppl on mash day down here. Yo i was gonna buy a costume and guh in one a dem bands all.

Anyways fuk dem they not important.

I hear bmobile pay machel to not perform anymore. Apparently this show was already planned since last year when he came fuh do a show in September or late August not sure

G

Gladiator

:rofl: Dese SAMMMEEEEEEE people dat getting on suh were spotted in T&T jumping up pun man widout shirt and getting on wuss dan the ppl on mash day down here. Yo i was gonna buy a costume and guh in one a dem bands all.

I hear bmobile pay machel to not perform anymore. Apparently this show was already planned since last year when he came fuh do a show in September or late August not sure
post a link

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~

Ohhhhh ok. And here I thought de man was toting feelings lol.

Lieutenant wham are u CNN??? Always asking for a damn link, yuh gettin on like we does publish de reports on this board...

G

Gladiator

lol ok Craig dont post a link..lets hear who you heard it from Tom, deck or harry.?..asking for a credible link of where he read tis info is what most people will do..

Last edited:

Olokun

ah too rude!!

yea he had a contract to only appear on the Beyonce show. thats why he missed TnT carnival

G

Gladiator

yea he had a contract to only appear on the Beyonce show. thats why he missed TnT carnival
hmm most people dont know that was part of the contract..most believe it was a personal decision not to perform during carnival then later on he got an invitation from Bmobile..where did you get your info from ?

G

Gladiator

<object width="440" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfZgQs2ofSE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfZgQs2ofSE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="295" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>