Caribbean Wives of South Florida...

LIONESS onda RISE

Flop!!!!

No drama? Deal with conflicts with class and dignity? :kicks.. Nobody gone wanna see that shiz!! Ppl tune in to those shows to c a big bucket of hot mess!!

It's funny tho...nvrmind

EDIT: after watching the clip...:lol: dem girls sure is classy!!!!!:rofl:.. May be a huge hit cuz that look like a train wreck.

D

DiTriniempress

Ok lol is this actually going to be on tv or a web series or something?

D

DiTriniempress

None of the ladies are repin Trinidad and Tobago

3 Jamaica
1 Haiti
1 Grenada
1 Dominican Republic
There isn't any Dominican Republic from reading Dollbabi's link. Its 3 Jamaican 2 Haitian and 1 Grenadian. It seems like one of the ladies is married to a Trini I wonder which one

Colors

STEADY WUK
There isn't any Dominican Republic from reading Dollbabi's link. Its 3 Jamaican 2 Haitian and 1 Grenadian. It seems like one of the ladies is married to a Trini I wonder which one
Kendra Parker is a Jamaica-born photographer and mom to a 12-year-old aspiring track star. Terryann Ramirez, also from Jamaica, is a mother of two and a radiation therapist who treats cancer patients. Selines Silverio from the Dominican Republic is a financial analyst and personal trainer. Jamaican Cindia Azize is a former model and beauty queen. Brigette Cadet-Young, originally from Haiti, is a Miami police detective. Carmel Moise, also from Haiti, is a publisher. And Dale DeFreitas, who comes from Grenada, is a nurse.

Earlier I said one was from Haiti but it is actually two ladies

D

DiTriniempress

Kendra Parker is a Jamaica-born photographer and mom to a 12-year-old aspiring track star. Terryann Ramirez, also from Jamaica, is a mother of two and a radiation therapist who treats cancer patients. Selines Silverio from the Dominican Republic is a financial analyst and personal trainer. Jamaican Cindia Azize is a former model and beauty queen. Brigette Cadet-Young, originally from Haiti, is a Miami police detective. Carmel Moise, also from Haiti, is a publisher. And Dale DeFreitas, who comes from Grenada, is a nurse.

Earlier I said one was from Haiti but it is actually two ladies
Right yeah I read again. The ones in the pic and vid is the more main ones I guess.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
There's a little info on different pages. The Caribbean Wives facebook page gives the background of each person. The reason that "Trini" is listed is because one of them is a Jamaican/Trini mix. Her name is Jeneva Gordon.