Black And White

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
I'm a little hurt and disgusted I stood on line for 2 hours outside pay 40 dollars and didn't event get in. Either that party was over sold or I don't know what. to top it off I watched a man get tasered it was just unbelievable.

Last edited:

nattyone

yeah...fawk black and white...and i say that BECAUSE..there is no way u gonna promote an "all inclusive" for "$40" and have the nerve to have a MOB outside instead of sending out security to mek sure everybody get in line... u leave us outside like dogs...and NEVER Fawkin come back !!!!i get treated like royalty at the lil $20 fetes...(shine, red eye etc) STEUPS.. next time u have all inclusive, make sure to get security with balls so they come out and get some order, tek ppl tickets, let them in the damn fete and not stick they fawkin ashy arm outside to bring in ice alone and leave out d damn payin patrons...WTF??

nattyone

they can kiss people ass...they shoulda did sumtin that very night while people outside like crackheads fightin to get in.. shit

CARAMELSISTA

yeah...fawk black and white...and i say that BECAUSE..there is no way u gonna promote an "all inclusive" for "$40" and have the nerve to have a MOB outside instead of sending out security to mek sure everybody get in line... u leave us outside like dogs...and NEVER Fawkin come back !!!!i get treated like royalty at the lil $20 fetes...(shine, red eye etc) STEUPS.. next time u have all inclusive, make sure to get security with balls so they come out and get some order, tek ppl tickets, let them in the damn fete and not stick they fawkin ashy arm outside to bring in ice alone and leave out d damn payin patrons...WTF??
they can kiss people ass...they shoulda did sumtin that very night while people outside like crackheads fightin to get in.. shit

Damn Natty tell them why you mad son!!! but you're blasted right.... :good:

whom ever this Isle of Rhumb Promotions I hope you read my highlighted pointers above. it's sickening and i'm totally disgusted! :rolleyes:

nattyone

to the nice bachannal girls who graciously dropped us back to our hotel (because we got dropped off so we wouldnt have to drive back twisted from this SO-CALLED all inclusive...) THANK YOU! we appreciated the ride...dont even know allyuh names but u was gettin BUSY on stage at red eye! LOLOLOL

cOcKbAcKnRoLL

dE dAmN tInG sElf!
ur so right on the two points above...i got in but had to deal with de pushing and ting, they had one exit for coming in and going out, had security by a hole in the gate taking ppl money so they could get in on the side...waste of fackin time :mda:

Damn Natty tell them why you mad son!!! but you're blasted right.... :good:

whom ever this Isle of Rhumb Promotions I hope you read my highlighted pointers above. it's sickening and i'm totally disgusted! :rolleyes:
whoever you are, yuh stick bad and allyuh nevah getting my money again...how yuh have ppl associated with you outside sweet talking woman and not paying attention to their fackin job??? letting ppl walk in from off the sidewalk while others are patiently waiting on line...allyuh real shit ppl up...

Mrs. Skilz™

Yes Isle of Rhumb - we had a total of 11 facking tickets and not one of us got in including Mr. Dale!!!! un facking believable!!! And tasering people...we thought it was our fault for getting there so late but now I see that the promoter were jus plain assholes furthermore they tell my girl we gonna get our $35 back...THANK THE LORD FOR RED EYE!!!!!!! I felt a slight reprieve but never again!!! BAD BUSINESS AND anytime I see these people affiliated with anything I makin sure I nor non of my peeps attend!!!

dedetriniking

Best party in Miami last weekend for me was:

Ah little $10 dollar back-yard ting around 185st and 15Av NW. Ah little too crowded but the music was on point and the people was cool.

Yes Isle of Rhumb - we had a total of 11 facking tickets and not one of us got in including Mr. Dale!!!! un facking believable!!! And tasering people...we thought it was our fault for getting there so late but now I see that the promoter were jus plain assholes furthermore they tell my girl we gonna get our $35 back...THANK THE LORD FOR RED EYE!!!!!!! I felt a slight reprieve but never again!!! BAD BUSINESS AND anytime I see these people affiliated with anything I makin sure I nor non of my peeps attend!!!
wtf? :eek:hgosh

damn what a shame. It’s a disgrace that these UNSCRUPOLOUS greedy mofos get away wid TIEFING ppl hard earn money.

MzTNT

We called the number on the back of the tickets and spoke to someone and he's making arrangements to give us back our monies. it was a horrible experience waiting on that line and I told the promoter about heself and he admitted the error of his ways, and ah getting mih money back

Mrs. Skilz™

We called the number on the back of the tickets and spoke to someone and he's making arrangements to give us back our monies. it was a horrible experience waiting on that line and I told the promoter about heself and he admitted the error of his ways, and ah getting mih money back
Well I gonna call too...my girl said when she called he told she the same thing...so maybe she sneak and get she money back...lol...now i must do the same...thanks..

UpTown

We Not I
I spoke to the members of Isle of Rhumb, they will be sending out a formal apology to all the websites. I know these guys for years & they have always produced a good fete. When you’re in the promotion business things happen. The promoters requested 20 security guards & barriers and the owner of the club said no problem. At the night of the function only 8 security guards were provided with no barriers. Could you imagine trying to check over 2000 people with three people searching, two guys & a woman? It was going ok until the ones who came late & saw the long line & decided to squeeze themselves in. Then you had to deal with the stupid head of security who felt if he threatens people with his tazer gun he would get some type of order. Promoters have a rough time dealing with owners of clubs who wants to tell you how to run your party when you already paid them for the rental of their place. You have to deal with owners who get scared when they see a multitude of black people trying to get into their establishment & they think all hell is going to break loose. To all who didn’t get into the party & have their tickets, I was told by the promoters that they will be given a full refund. For those of you who vented & had a lot of negative things to say, I do feel you your pain, I have been there. But always remember, the promoter feels much more pain than you. Just imagine you have built a good name for your promotions over a number of years & in one night you lose your patrons over bad management of a club. Now, that’s where it really hurts. To the ones that have been going to Black & White for years, you know this party has always been a good one. Don’t let this one bad promotion stop you from going next year.

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
I spoke to the members of Isle of Rhumb, they will be sending out a formal apology to all the websites. I know these guys for years & they have always produced a good fete. When you’re in the promotion business things happen. The promoters requested 20 security guards & barriers and the owner of the club said no problem. At the night of the function only 8 security guards were provided with no barriers. Could you imagine trying to check over 2000 people with three people searching, two guys & a woman? It was going ok until the ones who came late & saw the long line & decided to squeeze themselves in. Then you had to deal with the stupid head of security who felt if he threatens people with his tazer gun he would get some type of order. Promoters have a rough time dealing with owners of clubs who wants to tell you how to run your party when you already paid them for the rental of their place. You have to deal with owners who get scared when they see a multitude of black people trying to get into their establishment & they think all hell is going to break loose. To all who didn’t get into the party & have their tickets, I was told by the promoters that they will be given a full refund. For those of you who vented & had a lot of negative things to say, I do feel you your pain, I have been there. But always remember, the promoter feels much more pain than you. Just imagine you have built a good name for your promotions over a number of years & in one night you lose your patrons over bad management of a club. Now, that’s where it really hurts. To the ones that have been going to Black & White for years, you know this party has always been a good one. Don’t let this one bad promotion stop you from going next year.
I was online with 10 other friends and we said in New York none of this would have happen even with the few security guards that were present we would have been in. The female police officer that tried to be ganster and yells "GET THE F*&^ OUT MA WAY" with her long blond- bowinsh weave (it was dark I just know her hair was long and shiny and look like a wig or weave :lol) where is the CPR. I was hurt because my girlfriend saw the promoter the morning we got the tickets and spoke to him over the phone and sounded rather pleasant promising us a great time. It hurt to know I stand on line for 2 hours and got no where. I saved the tickets in hopes of getting some money back but I don't know I will try later. I was really looking forward to the fete got a whole new outfit- in the end it was to just stand on line and get wet. I guess the funniest part on the line was watching the men "Heave", the saddest part was watching a man get tasered. The priceless part was driving off knowing I didn't get to shake my booty. :cray: :this::dntknw::stink:

Last edited:

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
i write off dat shitty fete since last year. black and white was de most boring deadest fete i went to last year. and i want to know what kinda fackin all-inclusive u have to pay fuh food?? and serving ppl some nasty ass fackin smirnoff vodka. i glad i eh go dis year.

MuSiQuE

SupaCalaFragilistik
i write off dat shitty fete since last year. black and white was de most boring deadest fete i went to last year. and i want to know what kinda fackin all-inclusive u have to pay fuh food?? and serving ppl some nasty ass fackin smirnoff vodka. i glad i eh go dis year.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought this party was shit. They will never get my money again!

CTHOMCFEE

Black And White Redemption

I Just Received In the Mail Yesterday,a Check For Twelve[12] Unused Tickets.Mr.Colin Delarosa Proved To Be A Standup Guy.

UpTown

We Not I
Thanks Peeps

Thanks guys for posting that you received your ticket refund in the mail. Peeps always post the bad stuff & not the good stuff. These promoters mean business, they don't want to lose good patrons over some bad management @ Club Castle. Next year they will be back with a bang. dance1