Bike Fest @ Mrytle Beach

D

Dragon

doubledimps said:
Does anyone knw exactly when it is.. and where i can find info about it....thanks... :search:
Atlantic beach SC ...May 26-30

B

bigbootyjo

doubledimps said:
Does anyone knw exactly when it is.. and where i can find info about it....thanks... :search:
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! I know I am late, but this thing is off the chain!! If you can go, go@!!@

B

bigbootyjo

marabunta said:
Call the NAACP in Myrtle Beach for Biker Week Updates:
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3088641&nav=0RaPXadF
For what reason?? Opps, yeah, this is true to!! See, this is where my family is from, and oh yeah, them damn white cops will get u that weekend from spitting on the street to driving to damn slow! But, besides all the racial shyte in the south, IT IS NICE! I love watching my cous and them boys racing down HWY#9! Oh yeah, our family gets loose that weekend! Even though I was born here, I am totally from the Dirrrtttee Dirrrttee South@@ Oh, yeah, and they party like no tomorrow!

Last edited:
ok..i still debating about tht and atlanta carnival.. i'm going to get my motorcycle license end of this month.. so i'm kind of anxious to go show off..... :grin:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
doubledimps said:
ok..i still debating about tht and atlanta carnival.. i'm going to get my motorcycle license end of this month.. so i'm kind of anxious to go show off..... :grin:
Its really cool went last year. Didnt have a bike to speak of but once you down there you there to chill out relax go on the beach anyways. After the first day of seeing everyone riding up and dong the place dat gets boring and you just have fun doing whatever else. Parties are decent and police are definately not bad but there are always exceptions..

Roddy_Piper

PJK said:
Its really cool went last year. Didnt have a bike to speak of but once you down there you there to chill out relax go on the beach anyways. After the first day of seeing everyone riding up and dong the place dat gets boring and you just have fun doing whatever else. Parties are decent and police are definately not bad but there are always exceptions..
They need to bring back Freaknik..... I went to a bike week one year when I was in school down there. It was cool but like you said seeing everyone riding up and down gets tiring..The parties were cool though.. Was in awe at how many women had goold teeth..Pool parties were nice though

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
HornaMan4Hire said:
so is this thing better than Miami South Beach on memorial weekend?
Nah cause in Miami there are plenty of things to do and you can go about your business. Down dey its all about the strip and bikes. If you dont have a bike den you on the sidelines watching them as they go by. Its much more compact and once you get stuck on the road its pretty much a wrap for you. Similarly to ocean ave in miami.. :alcoholic

B

bigbootyjo

doubledimps said:
Hmm, don't go down there showing off to much and get hurt up!! Then you will be laid up!!