Bgd

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
Sugahkhayne said:
slaughter..this is gonna be you in a few years, if u don't get off the computer :) :)
more like next month....right now i have a wicked stiff neck and my eyes burnin , but i still here...stupes, i need help yes

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
RupeeGyrl said:
hey missy...trying to actually get some work done..wha gine on over that side of the globe:)
NADA! i watching some football here...ah trying to buy a new mobile phone....thats about as exciting as it gets

RupeeGyrl

#1 Rupee Supporter
Lady Slaughter said:
NADA! i watching some football here...ah trying to buy a new mobile phone....thats about as exciting as it gets
i looking to get a new one...mine is real old...any suggestions

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
RupeeGyrl said:
i looking to get a new one...mine is real old...any suggestions
well whats "in" here and whats "in" over there is quuite different..we dont used motorolas over here, nokias are the hottest thing. i wanna get the new video nokia, but that is gonna set me back about 300 pounds, so i might have to stick with my brick for a lil while longer.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Lady Slaughter said:
well whats "in" here and whats "in" over there is quuite different..we dont used motorolas over here, nokias are the hottest thing. i wanna get the new video nokia, but that is gonna set me back about 300 pounds, so i might have to stick with my brick for a lil while longer.
:kicks :kicks @ Brick