Best Songs of all Times

Miss Behaving

Wuzup Everybody? I kinda new to the Islandmix ting. I was reading everyones favorite songs for the year, and they all sound real wicked. I was just wondering what yall think the best songs of all times are. Whether it is calypso, soca, chutney, or parang. It doesn't matter just list them all.

I haven't thought of a personal favorite yet, but when I do I do I will get back to yall with it.

Thanks,
Miss Behaving

By the way the name has two meanings to it. See if you know the two ways.

G

GIO d POWDER BOI

Well,.....................

In recent Times My favorate with out a doubt is Big Truck!!!!!!!

Some are the toughest tunes from my growing years include Baha Girl(Rudder), Curry Tabanca( De Mighty Trini), Mi Lova(Nelson), Long Time (Arrow) and Suga Bum Bum(Di Gradmasta).

But by far my favorate of all time without a doubt is by the Blueness himself__________ SOCA BAPTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

D SOCA RAT

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-00 AT 10:28 AM (EST)[/font][p]MY ALL TIME BADEST SONG IS ........ NONE OTHER THAN "BASHMENT TO CANIVAL" BY MR KMC. IT WILL MY BADEST TUNE FOR YEARS TO COME.

THE OTHER BIG BAD TUNES I LIKE IS "TOCO BAND" BY LORD KITCHENER (RIP)

AND "BLACK MAN COME OUT TO PARTY" (OH I FORGET WHO SING IT: HEY POWDERBOI HELP MEH OUT NAH)

AND FOR CHUNTEY I LIKES "LOTALA"

AND NEVER FORGETING THE MAN HIS BLUENESS,BLUEBOI, MR. SUPERBLUE WITH HIS SONG JAB JAB....... "A FEELING TO WINE ON SOMETHING"

RotiKing2004eva

stalin sing black man feelin tuh party.....
tonight de black man feelin tuh jam
tonight de black man jess feel tuh boogie woogie
gyal, come on come on hol on to yuh man
and leh we do and leh we do an leh we do ah little OY

BABA DABA DAM DA DAM DAH DAH DA DAM DA!!!

ANYWAY, I SAID B4 THE BEST SONG OF ALL TIME IS PUMP ME UP...WHAT A POSITIVE MESSAGE AND TAHT SONG IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD AND STILL WILL GET PLAYED IN EVERY WEST INDIAN FETE THAT IS A FETE.

OTHER NOMINEES INCLUDE: JAB MOLASSIE, DR. CASSANDRA, CALYPSO MUSIC, HIGH MAS, THE HAMMER, RAINORAMA, SOCA BABTIST, REAL UNITY, POWDA PUFF (NOT REALLY, IS JESS DE ANTHEM!!!), AND GROUPERS BY WAYNE RODRIGUEZ (LOLOLOLOL)

G

GIO d POWDER BOI

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh..........

I hear stories about how di Soca Rat almost gettin run over by big truck when bashment to Carnival play, so I know dais yuh ting!!! Oh,........... Stalin sing " ah feeling to party"

G

GIO d POWDER BOI

Oh, how I forget to give praise to di anthem, POWDER PUFF?
Hey dat song tuff , powder or no powder,.... wicked riddim!!!!!!!!
Na,Na-Na, Nanah......IT"S JOUVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

D SOCA RAT

RE: Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh..........

And i hear the powderboi did not go to miami because he women told him he cannot go(lol)Gio miss a fete because of a girl nah dread "dat na mek it". "oh gosh commess in place"

anyhow i did not almost get run over a big truck it was a medium size truck and it was all in the love of soca( dread i ketch the power when the song bashment to canival play in miami).

oh,oh,oh,ok....

S

SexyP

RE: WHERE CAN I GET SOME TO BUILD ME A WICKED BEAT FOR MY NEXT SONG

G

GIO d POWDER BOI

Steupzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Hell NO!! Female keep me from a jump up session,.............. Di riddim serously send yuh MAD!!!!

T

Tamarind Ball

Re:

Swing Engine best soca of the 90's

Anthing by Blue, best soca of the 80's

Anything by Kitch, bets ever!!!

T

Tamarind Ball

Re:

Swing Engine best soca of the 90's

Anthing by Blue, best soca of the 80's

Anything by Kitch, best ever!!!

AngieTnT

:7 Hmmmmm(Scratching my head) OK, Let's see...
I doh Mind - Winston Soso
Dingolay, Peter, Bassman - Shadow
Somebody - The Baron
Sugar Bum Bum, Pan in A Minor, Bees Melody - Kitch
Long Time - Arrow
High Mas, The Hammer - David Rudder
Ah feel to party - Black Stalin
Soca Baptist, Ethel, Jab Jab - Blue

Parang:
Yvonne - Crazy
It's Christmas Again - Baron

More recent tings:
Big Truck, Footsteps, Toro Toro - Machel & Xtatik
Pump Me up - Krosfyah
Faluma - Square 1

Well that's all Ah could think up right now, There's more but Ah could be typing forever.:)