N

NaturalBornRidah

Melana Mitchell
*Former Wild N Out model on MTV
* featured in King Magazine
* Sean Kingston's ex-girlfriend

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
there's a lot of mixed girls in this thread... hmmm .. i'm surprised the pro-black mafia hasnt come in here yet.. anyways.. carry on.

there's a lot of mixed girls in this thread... hmmm .. i'm surprised the pro-black mafia hasnt come in here yet.. anyways.. carry on.
they eh come in here, because it is not the "color conscious/mix obsessed" people from Trinidad posting it,

Socapine does do the same with his Jamaica and NBR with his Guyana pics but one law for one set and outrage for a next set.

:mda:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
what are those black chimney eating..body for days. Their bodies are what some women try to achieve in the gym.

N

NaturalBornRidah

none of em ever rep Guyana, dey look good cuz they left there and got some care.
Why do you always talk of shit you don't know, 3 of the girls posted in this thread were Miss Guyanas, how aren't they repping for Guyana?

The others have let it be known where their folks are from, they also would attribute that to where they get their looks from , which is what this thread is ABOUT.

Many Guyanese girls are mixed ,but I hope the typical-but-sexy-ass-looking black girls in this thread doesn't escape your sight.

they eh come in here, because it is not the "color conscious/mix obsessed" people from Trinidad posting it,

Socapine does do the same with his Jamaica and NBR with his Guyana pics but one law for one set and outrage for a next set.

:mda:
I've never came in your ''Trinidadian girlie threads'' and said you can not post a Mixed or mixed looking girl ,nor have been obtuse to it. Why are you always hallucinating in your posts?What does this issue have to do with being color obsessed?

N

NaturalBornRidah

Mia Bunny -(Model and Super Star Vixen )featured in many music videos.