baxters

baxters

FRAUD
yeah... yuh got any ossie moore jokes?
k check dis...
In England people would never say that they weigh 140 pounds or 210 pounds . You would always hear dum say , "I'm 10 stone or 15 stones. Anyhow ossie more weighed 30 stone and was dating a chick . She told ossie that if he was eally serious about de relationship dat he wuh gaw loose 2 stone..so ossie cut off he balls:meowth:

dev

k check dis...
In England people would never say that they weigh 140 pounds or 210 pounds . You would always hear dum say , "I'm 10 stone or 15 stones. Anyhow ossie more weighed 30 stone and was dating a chick . She told ossie that if he was eally serious about de relationship dat he wuh gaw loose 2 stone..so ossie cut off he balls:meowth:

shyte...ossie did real follish fuh true.

hear dis wun..

I was dagtuing a girl in st lucy for about 2 months..one night de mudder tell me to come outta de cold and tek uh seat in front de redifussion..i did feel real sweet and cosy..de fadder look at me and ask me --Mr. Man ,you have been talking to my daughter for over 2 months ..tell me..what are your intentions?

I looked him ded in the eye and said-Well sir..my intention is not to let the ten o'clock bus left me.

de man throw me out de house and the dog bite me.

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
shyte...ossie did real follish fuh true.

hear dis wun..

I was dagtuing a girl in st lucy for about 2 months..one night de mudder tell me to come outta de cold and tek uh seat in front de redifussion..i did feel real sweet and cosy..de fadder look at me and ask me --Mr. Man ,you have been talking to my daughter for over 2 months ..tell me..what are your intentions?

I looked him ded in the eye and said-Well sir..my intention is not to let the ten o'clock bus left me.

de man throw me out de house and the dog bite me.
serve yuh ass rite
yuh should tell he de quarter tuh ten bus
u know dem st. lucyans duz use difrnt clocks gawblinya

dev

serve yuh ass rite
yuh should tell he de quarter tuh ten bus
u know dem st. lucyans duz use difrnt clocks gawblinya
fe real...never choosel uh st lucy woman and yuh ain't got any transport.yuh foot wud look dry no matter how much butter yuh put pon duh..