Barbados Music Awards Pics

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
Sugar Apple said:
Hey Imixers

I finally got my hands on some pics from the awards....so I will share them here with u.

Here is Rihanna
she the best lookin female out these pictures.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Sugar Apple said:
and the press conference after the ceremony

and I gone cause its Friday and I wnat to beat traffic so holla u guys later :drinks:
NAA NAA NAAA NAAA!

What is GOING on here?

How can dey have this LIKKLE GYEL amongst BIG PEOPLE DRESSING like that?

NAH!!

Mali

Foreigner
Sugar Apple said:
and the press conference after the ceremony

and I gone cause its Friday and I wnat to beat traffic so holla u guys later :drinks:
All I'm seein is Rihanna forhead...

GWADA-BAJE

Trini Ties Maintained
VINCYPOWA said:
OWEN nah wah nuh OLD OOWMAN....he WAH YOUNG TING fo keep him YOUNG.

Yuh got it down pat. Really tho, I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before, just not with Mr. PM. Owen is de star shotta...get in day! :greedy

Um yeh, here's Levi (de Red Sea General) and his Lady...that's the BMW 7 Series with spinning rims:

HEUH! Alan Sheppard (Spice & Company) now landin' pun de scene.

The 4-Princess quartet that performed the National Anthem:

Mr. "Square Garden" himself...Ras Iley. His locks are now so long that they drag when he walks along...he has to fasten them at the back.

My girl Keann...Square Roots stand tall!:

Last edited:

debajanqueen

Let me try this one again since my original one was pulled by the moderator:

Sorry but whoever does image/style Rhianna needs tuh keep in mind dat she is only 17 - de dress she had on was nice yes but not fuh a girl of she age and tuh an event of that nature. Dat pic at de press conference had all de veterens and there is Rhianna wid she bub bubs outta doors.
When the list of nominees first was announced i too questioned why in the world someone who had only one single would be voted as best album of the year - and best dancehall album of the year?

I noticed that most of the entertainers that have put in YEARS of work to put Barbados on the map were not even included as nominees.

Wait nuh pics of Lil Rick?

I loved that this event allowed the world to see that we bajans cuh do it too

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
debajanqueen said:

Sorry but whoever does image/style Rhianna needs tuh keep in mind dat she is only 17 - de dress she had on was nice yes but not fuh a girl of she age and tuh an event of that nature. Dat pic at de press conference had all de veterens and there is Rhianna wid she bub bubs outta doors.
When the list of nominees first was announced i too questioned why in the world someone who had only one single would be voted as best album of the year - and best dancehall album of the year?

I noticed that most of the entertainers that have put in YEARS of work to put Barbados on the map were not even included as nominees.

Maybe coz Rihanna DID have an album out last yr - I'm sure her 2nd album is due to drop in Feb?

Neh true?

Rinababy

debajanqueen said:

COsign 100% to everything
True talk dey!!

GWADA-BAJE

Trini Ties Maintained
SwEeTsOcAlAdY said:
Maybe coz Rihanna DID have an album out last yr - I'm sure her 2nd album is due to drop in Feb?

Neh true?
She's due to make an announcement relating to its release around that time. The new single "SOS" is supposed to be out in a matter of months. I really don't think the album's due anytime soon though, rationally presuming.

Anyway, the show was a SUCCESS, time to move on.

Last edited:

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Sugar Apple said:
Yah right its a FUR STOLE
dey wont stop teifing de animals dem fur :kicks

anyway not day my computer finally decide to cooperate again....hear are some more pics

Remember him....this is Alan SHepherd from SPice......

ohh jesus peacee...
starts singing * take ya clothes off

Shams

Bajan Ringbang
Sugahkhayne said:
ohh jesus peacee...
starts singing * take ya clothes off

dance1 hahahaha tune dey ah tell ya dance1

Let ya self go.
TAKE YA CLOTHES OFFFFF!!!!!