Barbados Music Awards Pics

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
Yah right its a FUR STOLE
dey wont stop teifing de animals dem fur :kicks

anyway not day my computer finally decide to cooperate again....hear are some more pics

Remember him....this is Alan SHepherd from SPice......

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Sugar Apple said:
and Obadele Thompson

and some other people that were there....dont know who they are but they all look nice
damn
i still remember when we dumped obadele in the prickla bushes back in kolij for beat up a first former day

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
1) is Nicholas Branker....I must say he is a musical genius

2) Karen Clarke ......she won best gospel album ...some of u guys might remeber her ....she won the Caribbean song contest a couple years back

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
and the press conference after the ceremony

and I gone cause its Friday and I wnat to beat traffic so holla u guys later :drinks:

V

vincy_socababy

GWADA-BAJE said:
It's called a fur stole. A MUST-HAVE fashion accessory these days.

erm well duh. however in the heat dat ain't cute. i suppose you trying to be sarcastic though

GWADA-BAJE

Trini Ties Maintained
vincy_socababy said:
erm well duh. however in the heat dat ain't cute. i suppose you trying to be sarcastic though
Heat? These places (both de limos and de venues) does be like cold storage tho, TRUST ME. Besides, outside gets rather bleaky this time of year...

They're really nice and all (not to mention expensive) but uh cyan get too close...DAMN allergies :skull:

V

vincy_socababy

GWADA-BAJE said:
Heat? These places (both de limos and de venues) does be like cold storage tho, TRUST ME. Besides, outside gets rather bleaky this time of year...

They're really nice and all (not to mention expensive) but uh cyan get too close...DAMN allergies :skull:

:rolleyes: