Barbados Music Awards Pics

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
and this is......from right

SHontelle, Natalee, Manager, TC......dey never say who manager de lady belong to so......i guessing it TC manager :D

S

sharkie

Sugar Apple said:

SHontelle, Natalee, Manager, TC......dey never say who manager de lady belong to so......i guessing it TC manager :D
TC make up makin her look manly :S

S

sharkie

VINCYPOWA said:
Buoyyyyyyyyyy, from the LOOKS of these PICS, dem BAJANS love dem a WHITEY. :cool:
well i eh want to say anyting....but DANG.

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
VINCYPOWA said:
Buoyyyyyyyyyy, from the LOOKS of these PICS, dem BAJANS love tuh MIX. :cool:
fixed that up for you.
don't want u getting in trouble now.....

V

vincy_socababy

VINCYPOWA said:
Buoyyyyyyyyyy, from the LOOKS of these PICS, dem BAJANS love dem a WHITEY. :cool:

plenty whitey in BIM so i guess to them is just nuttin

deh doh call it Harbour Whites fuh nuttin

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
1) de pics coming down a little faster now cause I tired wid all dis clicking :help:

so me got Miss BARBADOS.....

dont ask me why she wear dat dress and wah gine on wid de too big crown....cause I aint know neither

2) Next is another lady in white....she is dancer in Bim but she look really bashy in dis outfit
and dont talk bout de fox fur...

anyway she always looking hottt so anyway .....so u go girl

S

sharkie

Sugar Apple said:
1) de pics coming down a little faster now cause I tired wid all dis clicking :help:

so me got Miss BARBADOS.....

dont ask me why she wear dat dress and wah gine on wid de too big crown....cause I aint know neither
somebody give dat bitch a sandwich!!

BajanFyah83

sharkbait said:
well i eh want to say anyting....but DANG.
They make up 10% of de population so dey bound tuh be crossover, doh BIM have de most white by % population than any other english speaking island in de windies

GWADA-BAJE

Trini Ties Maintained
sharkbait said:
whey he from?
BARBADOS...doan mind de photo got he lookin like Prince Charles from de dark ages.

Sugar Apple said:

That lovely woman is Sonia Mullins, she manages all three artistes. Pauline Bellamy designed all their outfits.

Again the photo doesn't do her a bit of justice but...

Last edited:

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
and now we got.....Edwin....I couldnt find any pics by heself and I not too sure who it is next to him

Then we have Barry Chandler from Jabae....de one dat use to be in CROSFYAH.....what wid de pink shirt though. :secrets .....hmmmm

then Keisha Christian....cant remember which band she in but its the one wid MIKEY....she and the dead animal fur again.... :aggressiv