Ban me, Islndfntsy!

Darkman

All yuh could ban me but I have to say that the Roots album, Phrenology is the wickedest album I heard in years!

All yuh lucky I eh post it on the Strictly Soca page!

Islndfntsy, I just had to do it!

But seriously don't ban me. I was just acting out!:freak

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Midnight Robber said:
All yuh could ban me but I have to say that the Roots album, Phrenology is the wickedest album I heard in years!

All yuh lucky I eh post it on the Strictly Soca page!

Islndfntsy, I just had to do it!

But seriously don't ban me. I was just acting out!:freak
:rolleyes:

Panman06

Old School Member
For real son!! the album is hot. Much more entertaining than some of the ragga/reggae stuff others go crazy over.

Real music in this album.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
I second you Midnight Robber, I love track 4. I got to hear a sample of Common's cd, trust I'm still smiling from the day I heard it.

Darkman

Dragon, you wouldn't do your boy that!

Hear nah Stryka, what we need is a page to discuss non-soca musical art forms! Hip Hop and other music forms have been a part of Caribbean people's lives. Check Gunshots in my Cookup by Selwyn Hinds.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
SugahKhayne, I'm going to beat myself I heard he did an instore album signing in BROOKLYN, but don't you think he could've tried to name the album Kwelity, just a thought.

Darkman

Empress, you talking bout the cut with Nelly Furtado? On like boiled corn J'ouvert morn! All yuh talk quick before they lock we off!

Vive La Resistance!

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
to me Kwelity would have been better..i miss the free concert that he had last week..it was too cold outside for me

Darkman

That book is really good. If you're West Indian and love hip hop and over 24 you'll appreciate it. They may make a movie about it. I reccomend it.

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Midnight Robber said:
Dragon, you wouldn't do your boy that!

Hear nah Stryka, what we need is a page to discuss non-soca musical art forms!

Tread lightly there friend:freak

Hip Hop and other music forms have been a part of Caribbean people's lives. Check Gunshots in my Cookup by Selwyn Hinds.

I agree, go to black planet and recruit us some members!!!

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Midnight Robber said:
That book is really good. If you're West Indian and love hip hop and over 24 you'll appreciate it. They may make a movie about it. I reccomend it.
well 2 out of 3 ain't bad..unfortunately i will be 23 in jan...i appreciate all kinds of music..For the past few months i have been getting into alot african music that has some jazz undertones. but i will still check out the book and let u know what i think about it