Ask me quetions about my new kitten!

LGN

Essiquibo said:
it's a dabnis orion
no neutering the cats' doggy. you would want your ting cut out?
his name is Sphinx
i washed him on saturday because he shit up in the carrier and some shit was on his fur
:(
(i washed him with V05 vanilla scented shampoo. and he smells wonderful. then my boyfriend read the label and it said, not tested on animals. he then went on for 10 minutes about how i would accidently injure myself cause i don't read labels.He real think he a father already :shout:
:kicks

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
bkhoney said:
u shoulda name him summers eve :derisive:
yo, my mom was getting on my cat all saturday night. calling the poor thing 'backside'

i told her next time she comes over, he gine jump on she bubbies

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Essiquibo said:
u don't like the name Sphinx? as in the Sphinx in egypt?
should i have named him sweetcutiepie loveydovey cutey patootie chick

steups
errybody knows why u named it sphinx....
steups......

sweetchick

Sweetest Chick alive lol!
Essiquibo said:
u don't like the name Sphinx? as in the Sphinx in egypt?
should i have named him sweetcutiepie loveydovey cutey patootie chick

naw Sphinx is jus fine keep dat name

MsEnglishHarbour

luk de reel trubble yah
Some of these questions may have been already asked so forgive me ... but

where's you get him/her from?
How much?
How old?
No pictures?

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Essiquibo said:
it's a dabnis orion
no neutering the cats' doggy. you would want your ting cut out?
his name is Sphinx
i washed him on saturday because he shit up in the carrier and some shit was on his fur :(
(i washed him with V05 vanilla scented shampoo. and he smells wonderful. then my boyfriend read the label and it said, not tested on animals. he then went on for 10 minutes about how i would accidently injure myself cause i don't read labels.He real think he a father already :shout:
You really should get him neutered...it would be better for both of you.

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
MsEnglishHarbour said:
Some of these questions may have been already asked so forgive me ... but

where's you get him/her from?
How much?
How old?
No pictures?
~we got him from the ASPCA on linden blvd in brooklyn not too far from belt parkway
~we paid 40 bucks for him...he is too young to get neutered so we paid a $100 dollar deposit that will be refunded once we bring him back for the surgery :( dey want to tek meh cat balls
~he is 2 months old
~i will post pics in my blog tomorrow night
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited:

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
Bake n Shark said:
You really should get him neutered...it would be better for both of you.
i know...neutering eliminates/reduces a lot of cat diseases and he won't go all willy nilly in my house. but i feel so bad. let's neuter you instead *YAY*

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Essiquibo said:
i know...neutering eliminates/reduces a lot of cat diseases and he won't go all willy nilly in my house. but i feel so bad. let's neuter you instead *YAY*
I already fat, ole and sedated...yuh cyat on de other hand go start tuh spray all over yuh place (not ah nice smell...wuss dan cyat piss) and doh talk about when other cyat outside in heat.

But doh lissen tuh me...some people like when they cyat jumping all over de place :beee:

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
Bake n Shark said:
I already fat, ole and sedated...yuh cyat on de other hand go start tuh spray all over yuh place (not ah nice smell...wuss dan cyat piss) and doh talk about when other cyat outside in heat.

But doh lissen tuh me...some people like when they cyat jumping all over de place :beee:
nah, we're gonna neuter him. just waiting for him to get a lil older.