Ask me quetions about my new kitten!

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
what breed is it?
sex? did you get it spayed or neutered?
do you have a name?
do you wash your kitty? :tease:
 

bkhoney

My Heart
socadiva05 said:
what breed is it?
sex? did you get it spayed or neutered?
do you have a name?
do you wash your kitty? :tease:
DEAD

u said sprayed! :kicks :kicks

essi - do u like that little ruff tongue ur kitty have?
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
bkhoney said:
DEAD

u said sprayed! :kicks :kicks

essi - do u like that little ruff tongue ur kitty have?
:tongue: no, I said SPAYED (it's a kitty sterilization procedure to prevent pregnancy)
 

bkhoney

My Heart
socadiva05 said:
:tongue: no, I said SPAYED (it's a kitty sterilization procedure to prevent pregnancy)
:kicks :kicks

look what fassness always get me :blush2:
i coulda swore i saw a "r"
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
socadiva05 said:
what breed is it?
sex? did you get it spayed or neutered?
do you have a name?
do you wash your kitty? :tease:
it's a dabnis orion
no neutering the cats' doggy. you would want your ting cut out?
his name is Sphinx
i washed him on saturday because he shit up in the carrier and some shit was on his fur :(
(i washed him with V05 vanilla scented shampoo. and he smells wonderful. then my boyfriend read the label and it said, not tested on animals. he then went on for 10 minutes about how i would accidently injure myself cause i don't read labels.He real think he a father already :shout:
 
Last edited:

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
bkhoney said:
DEAD

u said sprayed! :kicks :kicks

essi - do u like that little ruff tongue ur kitty have?
pervert. stay AWAY from my kitten. He only likes lightskinnnedededed gals
 

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
Essiquibo said:
it's a dabnis orion
no neutering the cats' doggy. you would want your ting cut out?
his name is Sphinx
i washed him on saturday because he sit up in the carrier and some shit was on his fur :(
(i washed him with V05 vanilla scented shampoo. and he smells wonderful. then my boyfriend read the label and it said, not tested on animals. he then went on for 10 minutes about how i would accidently injure myself cause i don't read labels.He real think he a father already :shout:
How cute......
Are you going to get him a playmate soon? (don't want him tearing up your furniture b/c he's bored)
 
Top