Any Cryptocurrency Miners Here?

Oneshot

where de crix
I did the bitcoin thing year before last, think that is what caused my heat sink on my laptop to get damaged.

But i am really considering building a tower with some GPUs to mine some litecoins. Just for pure geeky side.

Oneshot

where de crix
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SeOOsm0BS24?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oneshot

where de crix
Central bank currency works in the same way as Bitcoin does. There's no difference.
you are speaking out of ignorance.

there are a big differences,
no government influence,
there is a finite amount of currency,
there can be no QE
no hyperinflation since the currency rate of production decreases over time

N

NaturalBornRidah

no government influence,
there can be no QE
This is exactly why I don't trust it.

Some of these e-currencies are in clear violation of FATF regulations and there was a big problem with them not to long ago,which is why they have disbanded some their clearinghouses. But in the US you actually have to be registered to make FX purchases. The only good thing about it is that yes its good for the SR and other shadow sites .

Oneshot

where de crix
This is exactly why I don't trust it.

Some of these e-currencies are in clear violation of FATF regulations and there was a big problem with them not to long ago. But in the US you actually have to be registered to make FX purchases. The only good thing about it is that yes its good for the SR and other shadow sites.
:) but how can be considered FX, if it does have a jurisdiction

bablyon want to regulate everything down to cheque cashing joints. Walmart wanted to offer banking services and they got tied up.

trinike

no government influence,
there can be no QE
big government influence at place of exchange for bitcoin to USD.

just the other day they seized a Dwolla account of Mt. Gox because of the anonymity factor and for Mt. Gox not being registered as a money exchange business a la western union, money gram and so forth.

N

NaturalBornRidah

:) but how can be considered FX, if it does have a jurisdiction

bablyon want to regulate everything down to cheque cashing joints. Walmart wanted to offer banking services and they got tied up.
Don't know but its still bought by real currency.

I think there must be some mediator intermediary body for this kind of currency though, what are the reasons it becomes appraised or devalued, inflated or deflated?

Oneshot

where de crix
big government influence at place of exchange for bitcoin to USD.

just the other day they seized a Dwolla account of Mt. Gox because of the anonymity factor and for Mt. Gox not being registered as a money exchange business a la western union, money gram and so forth.
yeah that is true, my colleagues and i were debating weakness before it happened.

some guy suggested a book about that, the author suggested creating a nation which is at an appex of internet connectivity. and place a set of servers there so, and not sign any agreements with any world powers. and therefore any transaction can occur there.

Oneshot

where de crix
Don't know but its still bought by real currency.

I think there must be some mediator intermediary body for this kind of currency though, what are the reasons it becomes appraised or devalued, inflated or deflated.
you can buy nails with money, and use nails as currency, does that mean HomeDepot should be regulated?

devaluation, inflation etc is a function of the market place, not of government.

DSP

Heri
you're lucky only our heat sync was affected. You need to do that on a separate machine altogether.

he said that because all the sophisticated shady deals are done in bitcoin these days.

anyway I don't fool around with the underground(anymore), even with 'protection'

JobMan

I've been mining before, but lately I've been gambling with bitcoins. For example, I recommend try this web-site where you will find real examples of online dice success. Of course, there is a certain risk, but if you have a good strategy, then everything will work out.