Antoine Dodson aka HideYoKids is going to be father!

dollbabi

Earth Angel
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8hIymrbPXec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get into the home decor, paupers. Miami’s famed Versace mansion auctioned for $41.5 million this week but does it look like this and have the always recognizable scent of *** zest wafting through its inside? Probably not. Somebody paid too damn much.

Antoine Dodson fired up his Skype account [for nasty time with trade] to gush about how he discovered that he was going to be a father, the woman who stole his heart (shut up) and more with Hip Hollywood. Here’s what the 27-year-old daddy-to-be had to share with the entertainment website:

How he found out he was going to be a father: “We took the test, and she bammed on the wall. I knew something wasn’t right. We took another pregnancy test to make sure and she was positive. We have our first doctors appointment on Monday.”

On loving his Queen: “She’s taken my attention away from all that other stuff I had going on. We have fun together, we love each other. I love her, and now she’s having my baby and this is my first child ever. I’m pretty excited about that, yet I’m still numb, I can’t believe this.”

On facing backlash because of his new heterosexual lifestyle: “Everybody is turning against me. At first when I was growing up, everybody said ‘you need to read the bible, you need to know that God is against that’. And then when you actually say ‘I’ve changed and I’m on the right path, I’m straight,’ they still have a problem with it. You can’t make people happy, you can’t satisfy everyone. Oh well, people make their comments.”

On his marital status:“How do you know we aren’t married now? I don’t really want to talk about that because I don’t have her permission. Obviously you’re going to meet her one day and we are going to be able to tell you everything you need to know. But right now we kind of secretive.”

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Oh wow. Let me find out. I can't watch the vid now. Congrats to him...wouldn't have expected that but hey. Oh, and what is "bammed?"

And then when you actually say ‘I’ve changed and I’m on the right path, I’m straight,’ they still have a problem with it. You can’t make people happy, you can’t satisfy everyone. Oh well, people make their comments.”
True that...can't satisfy everyone

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I think it's sad he felt to change who he is but if he is happy or happier now then congrats is all I can say

-------------------
On facing backlash because of his new heterosexual lifestyle: “Everybody is turning against me. At first when I was growing up, everybody said ‘you need to read the bible, you need to know that God is against that’. And then when you actually say ‘I’ve changed and I’m on the right path, I’m straight,’ they still have a problem with it. You can’t make people happy, you can’t satisfy everyone. Oh well, people make their comments

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
lies fairytales fantasies and fallacies. I'm sure there is money somewhere in this story. Like how he'll probably be promoting the church that "saved" him. :kicks There's always an agenda. As if anybody is to believe this queen knocked up some chick. I'd love to meet the "woman" that stole his heart :kicks twiiiiip

BacchanalDiva

lies fairytales fantasies and fallacies. I'm sure there is money somewhere in this story. Like how he'll probably be promoting the church that "saved" him. :kicks There's always an agenda. As if anybody is to believe this queen knocked up some chick. I'd love to meet the "woman" that stole his heart :kicks twiiiiip
Wager all yuh credits, forfeit to me when the pic of his baby makes the rounds.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
why is he news?
he must stay relevant...he said something earlier this year about now being straight, and it was like hmm okay whatever. now with this baby news, why is it even news forreal? he said he wanted to be secretive about everything.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
he must stay relevant...he said something earlier this year about now being straight, and it was like hmm okay whatever. now with this baby news, why is it even news forreal? he said he wanted to be secretive about everything.
you know this is some MJ type sh*t.

Not sure I am buying what he is selling....but then again I am no kind of emotionally invested in what he does with his life so let him say what he wants :kicks

Poca

So this is what those who say that homosexuality is a choice referring to? It's quite clear that this dude is gay, even if he has now settled with a woman.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
So this is what those who say that homosexuality is a choice referring to? It's quite clear that this dude is gay, even if he has now settled with a woman.
Really? Never heard anyone refer to this man. I would have thought people generally refer to their religious texts, and perhaps other groups of homosexuals that have changed their lifestyle. Does this guy have a following?

Poca

I meant referring to the fact that he was having sex with men and now he is with a woman. I wonder if that all one need to do be considered "heterosexual"