All my peeps with locs....

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
what did you,,,, did u wash it? or scratch it out

btw fire bun neat locs,,, i endorse yuh pics dem
neither. i tie my hair every night and regardless, i get mad fly aways. it's just how my hair is. that's what i was talking about when i said i usually wouldn't leave two strand twists in more than 2-3 days. it looks like i was on the playground when i really wasn't doing anythign but sitting at a desk all day. smh.

thx RE: pics.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i got my hair retwisted this weekend. she said it's starting to loc. yay. trying to keep it tied as much as possible. will post pics sometime soon.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
OMG Agro it looks nice. I wish i can do that to mine, my hair so thick eh and it hurts when i put it up...how did u do it though?
thanks! yes-- it is hurting now. i've managed to loosen up a few but that's it for now. sheesh! i stood in front of my bathroom mirror and used a hand held mirror to make sure i was joining the correct ones in the back.

1. i joined the locs in rows and then put rubberbands in to keep the hair secure.
2. did the same in the front.
3. for the loose locs hanging out at the ends of the rubberband, i pushed/rolled them together all to one side
4. with the remaining hair, i did kind of like a bun/spiral/roll thing to make it look neat.
5. i pinned down the roll thing w/ bobby pins and hair pins. (i need to buy more hairpins b/c these bobby pins hurt.)

when i was done i sprayed w/ some hair oil and tied my head for the night. hopefully i made sense in my explanation.

JaSocaLuva

De Soca'Robics Instructor
Still here......

Wow!!! Hi peoples!!!
I just checked today to see if folks still update. I'm still here just the same. I started my locs over again and this weekend will be 2 years already. Some of the ends still have not locked yet, so it's still a love/hate relationship I'm having with them, but that's my fault. I started with over with about 6 inches of hair, using 3 strand plats. But they're coming together slowly. I plan to color this weekend to celebrate the 2 year loc'aversary, so I'll have to post another picture then.

JaSocaLuva

De Soca'Robics Instructor
2 years later....

Hi again,
My locs are officially 2, so I celebrated by coloring and doing this barrel roll updo yesterday.