All my peeps with locs....

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
All my peeps with natural/locs....

either you've recently started or you've had it for a while this thread is to show each other how our hair is coming along...i'll go first...

i took this pic out with my camera phone this morning...i started my locs last august...it has grown a great deal since...those who saw my hair when i first started it know (empress) ah still vex yuh perm yuh rasshole hair :devil
but here's my pic.....

Rinababy

I started mine last March after Tnt Carnival and it has been the most frustrating year of my life. Locs really are not for those who have no patience!! I don't have a pic right now but I'll try to find one to post!

islandcocoa

Chemical-Oxide & Bangaray
Nice val!!!! this is a really nice move

I coming back just now....nice thread :fairy. Let me build up my courage to post my dreadful face.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Mystic Xtremist said:
great idea val

not a recent pic -- about 10 months old -- but enjoy all the same :p

p.s. no cocoa no spare we :duck

hmmm mystic dahlin...how it look like yuh sleepin on de people job so? lol :kicks
lmaooo @ u and cocoa :kicks :kicks

islandcoco....shimps i posted my pic...you can do it..doh study mystic

rinababy:eek:ne of my major concerns was being patient...but my hair has been about a year and a half in the makings...i braided it for 8 months (got all the perm out) when it grew out i started twisting it...i wish i had a pic to show u guys how short it was..lol..oh i know where i can find one...i'll be right back
but in order for you to go through with lockin your hair you have to make up your mind to do it...when i started it i set my mind to it and 6 mths later here i am

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
i hope my sokalypso peeps doh mind :duck

i'm the one on the left...black top dat was last august about 2 days after i started twisting my hair...i am proud of how far i've reached dance1 dance1

Last edited:

yankee_bajan

winin' criminal
Been locin almost 2 years now. First year was hell. Took this pic a few months ago so they are even longer and much neater now.

islandcocoa

bebe you went back black!!! cool so did I....although I am never coloring again unless is black, please take a close up of ylocks...like vals....i cant see them

Mystic u gi mi bwoy him similac dis morning? and i hope you lotion him wid cocoa butter ca mi wah mi pickney fi maintain him nice skin

Last edited:

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
islandcocoa said:
bebe you went back black!!! cool so did I....although I am never coloring again unless is black, please take a close up u locks...like vals....i cant see them

Mystic u gi mi bwoy him similac dis morning?

aye u and mystic not goin and jack meh post eh :devil or else is cutarse from ah side :devil

islandcocoa

Val3nie2debone said:
aye u and mystic not goin and jack meh post eh :devil or else is cutarse from ah side :devil
yes mam sorry mam....nah do it again mam, I still building courage with the pics mam

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Dougla Ting said:
Empress has a perm!!!!!! :eek:hgosh :eek:hgosh yuh lie, I doh believe u.

yes she does....unless she gone back natural AGAIN :devil the last time i saw her which was a while back she turned on de natural sistahs and permed her hair

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
ok, so i cut all my hair off march 2003...actually EMPRESS cut it for me...ahahahaha

and this is what i looked like baby blue boat ride 2003