AFRISOCA: A ST. VINCENT n THE GRENADINES CREATED FUSION/HYBRID GENRE

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
i asked who started? not where it started and what is Afri Soca
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/awBsBlFd6RI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Luta and producer Lester Iroha from 4th Dimension Productions.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/awBsBlFd6RI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Luta and producer Lester Iroha from 4th Dimension Productions.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE
how is Afri Soca different from every Afro influenced Soca sound from Possessed by Machel going back decades? and how is Afro Soca possible if Soca's base is African?

dedetriniking

how is Afri Soca different from every Afro influenced Soca sound from Possessed by Machel going back decades? and how is Afro Soca possible if Soca's base is African?
Because this is another dumb thread from the muckity muck of the jackarse brigade on IMIX who likes hearing his own useless brays.

This is the mindset that you get quotes of pure lunacy like "vincy created most genres of caribbean music except for reggae".

Some of them seem to be in a constant search to discover relevance for themselves.

Well yes!

bhalistix

It is I
Because this is another dumb thread from the muckity muck of the jackarse brigade on IMIX who likes hearing his own useless brays.

This is the mindset that you get quotes of pure lunacy like "vincy created most genres of caribbean music except for reggae".

Some of them seem to be in a constant search to discover relevance for themselves.

Well yes!
you realize that its has come to a point where you, socapro and swag are the only one giving relevance to this dude.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
you realize that its has come to a point where you, socapro and swag are the only one giving relevance to this dude.
SMH

Since you have been in this FORUM, who have your conversed with DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY than all other MEMBERS COMBINED?

Let me ANSWER that for you.

VINCYPOWA!!!!

So here you are, again, making yourself LQQK IDIOTIC, because you are MOST GUILTY of what you are ACCUSED OTHERS of DOING.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEE

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

Well yes!
I am in SEARCH of SUPPORTING and PROVING ANYTHING that I have stated. And so far, MY BATTING and BOWLING has been EXCELLENT.

That said, whenever I see your EMOTIONAL and IDLE POSTS, I LAUGH, because I know that I am on the RIGHT TRACK while HITTING a NERVE.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE

I understand what you r saying, but i am having proper dialogue with this guy and really trying to get to the meat of this new "Afri Soca" sub genre.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Buoyyyyy, VINCYPOWA AH BAD DEM. :kicks:kicks

If aryo wah LEARN how to do de SOCA AZONTO, DE I can go SHOW aryo.

Nevertheless, watch out for the OFFICIAL VIDEO, COMING SOON.

Yes I, AFRISOCA, AH VINCY TING DAT.

We SETTING the TREND while others just CATCHING A HEART ATTACK because we are.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE