2009 West- Indian Day Parade,Brooklyn

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
Well, as a Senior Sesame Flyer Masquerader I must say to you "Welcome to Sesame Flyers!" We look foward to voilating you wid plenty heavy T bumper wines. And by the way, we ladies don't ask to thief ah wine, we TAKE IT AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VICTIM.:grin:

See ya on deh parkwayyyyyy!
nice one.

#1 TRINIBOY

Soca TriN!
Well, as a Senior Sesame Flyer Masquerader I must say to you "Welcome to Sesame Flyers!" We look foward to voilating you wid plenty heavy T bumper wines. And by the way, we ladies don't ask to thief ah wine, we TAKE IT AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VICTIM.:grin:

Thankz for De WelCome....And im lookin forward to takin ah wine on all de heavy T Bumperz Sesame have to offer both Big and small....lol

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
band? :confused I'm gonna be playing with T-Vice of corse :grin:

How come I never see Trini artists out there performing? Last year I was mad Machel was on the Hot 97 float. Why HD not have his own damn float? I hope Fay Ann and Bunji come out this year. Just make sure they get done before the Haitians hit :kicks

Lil Red Bull

I playin wit sesame again dis year...oh gosh yuh too funny.lmaoooo we sure dont ask for whine... what section yuh played last year? PINK CORAL...GET IN YA SECTION! GET IN YA SECTION!

pebblesjt

How come I never see Trini artists out there performing? Last year I was mad Machel was on the Hot 97 float. Why HD not have his own damn float? I hope Fay Ann and Bunji come out this year. Just make sure they get done before the Haitians hit :kicks
The artist have to be paid to perform on the parkway.
Most of the bands are barely making the money to bring a truck out on the parkway.
A majority of the bands come out on the parkway and don't make a profit.
The bands do it because it is their culture and they don't want it to die.
Unless they get a company to sponsor the artist u not going see many artist out there singing for free.

TriniPrincessa

I won't be wasting my $$$ on any Easter Parkway band. I get there early get some food from my cousins stand. I will be jumping up in one of my old T&T costume with all my friends with 2 bottles of rum. We make our own band. And all day people will ask what band is that costume from etc, I have to say Trinidad sorry.

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest

Why Haitians don't ever have a costume band?

simmie

I playin wit sesame again dis year...oh gosh yuh too funny.lmaoooo we sure dont ask for whine... what section yuh played last year? PINK CORAL...GET IN YA SECTION! GET IN YA SECTION!
I cyah rememberthe name of my costume, but it's was all purple.....:grin:

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
The artist have to be paid to perform on the parkway.
Most of the bands are barely making the money to bring a truck out on the parkway.
A majority of the bands come out on the parkway and don't make a profit.
The bands do it because it is their culture and they don't want it to die.
Unless they get a company to sponsor the artist u not going see many artist out there singing for free.
And that is the truth.

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
And that is the truth.
if i see u on the parkway i go b sure to trip yuh up! :kicks jus kidding! how are u? haven't seen any floptastic threads from u lately! don't get discouraged i always respond to them :rofl: :rofl: i just kidding...

are u in a band? if so which one? i am on the fence of if i want to join a band or not...

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
if i see u on the parkway i go b sure to trip yuh up! :kicks jus kidding! how are u? haven't seen any floptastic threads from u lately! don't get discouraged i always respond to them :rofl: :rofl: i just kidding...

are u in a band? if so which one? i am on the fence of if i want to join a band or not...
My cousin and some friends coming out with a band this year so I'm giving them my full support, it's Exotica, and I don't make floptopic threads thank you very much :beee: what happened to the news of lately? :lol. Well our band launching is in June hope to see you there.

dedetriniking

i won't be wasting my $$$ on any easter parkway band. I get there early get some food from my cousins stand. I will be jumping up in one of my old t&t costume with all my friends with 2 bottles of rum. We make our own band. And all day people will ask what band is that costume from etc, i have to say trinidad sorry.
that is sooo ghetto.....and brilliant!!!