2002 TREASON

WYLD FYRE

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-01 AT 04:05 PM (EST)[/font][p]THE ALBUM COMING SOON
THE MACHINE IS FULLY LOADED
THE HIT LIST IS VERY LONG
WHICH SONG WILL REACH #1 FRIST

"""""""DONT SAY YOU WAS NOT TOLD"""""""""""""

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE

babyphat

yes treason is really good
i think that next year will be there year
as that guy wild fire said
the hit list is long
i hope other parts of there body is long too:D :eek:

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
I want to know where is my copy tell ace to call me when you speak to him

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

WYLD FYRE

J.W RECORDS WILL HAVE IT IN A FEW WEEK
TILL THEN I CANT DO OR SAY ANY THING IT IS ALL UP TO TREASON MANAGER AND PRODUCER

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
fair enough but thanks for letting me know when the album comes out...good looking

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

babyphat

fire i saw you and menace and ace on xtatik truck where was crim ?
is treason still in new york? if they are tell them i want them to carry some thing to trinidad for me please
if they gone already when you talk to them tell them i will be looking for them in miami

FeteReview

All I have to say is Treason for 2002 big big tune Groupie:

"I hear she take 35 man in a maxi,
I hear she take both Bunji and Rupie,
What yuh call she???
Groupie......"

ahhhhhhh big big tune

The Lone Ranger

Infinite Soca
YEah true ting Groupies is a wicked tune.. They performed it for The Toronto massive when they were here in June.. and to add to the list of songs they are comign out with a remake of a song which was seriously underplayed LASSO. Of course yuh boy DLR here will be part of that song again...

remember de verse.

"yuh tink yuh in danger yuh call DE LONE RANGER!!!"

L. Ranger
sif soundkrew

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
2002 TREASON, XTATIK & BUNJI

crym was all over the place that day, driving in brooklyn around that time was a b*tch for him, so he didn't make it on the truck. as of last night (not sure what the status is now), ace is supposed to be leaving for trinidad today, and menace and crym will follow shortly, maybe in a couple of days, so you still have a chance to send what you want to trini with them! ;-) they'll be in miami for about 3 days for the carnival, but they're not sure which days...i saw them on a flyer for a fete, can't remember which one...xtatik has left brooklyn already...

treason 2002 will be hot, they have a song with a certain female entertainer that will mash up...look out for video(s) too...i find more soca artists need to do quality videos...

i like "groupies" as well, it's a "reality" tune!

also, all who was in nyc for the last week or so probably heard bunji say that he will not be in miami for carnival (he's boycotting "trife" promoters!), but he said on monday after the labor day carnival that he will be in miami, but not at any big fetes like coconut grove, only the smaller ones...

montREALady :)
"2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

canadaqueen

RE: 2002 TREASON, XTATIK & BUNJI

i heard that gailann is haveing her birthday party in brooklyn
but she did not but treason on her show
i guess gailann dont need there help any more
but i will give you all some more info when i talk to my people in new york .

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child

they'll be in that gailann & rocky (her partner) fete tonite, it's at the ark i think, they'll be in the arena too, kmc, denise and nappy are there. i don't think they're performing, you're right. it looks like they're leaving for trini in the morning.

allyuh, gailann and rocky have been performing together for years, did they have a tune this year? i liked the one from last year, how it went, "dirty, dirty liar"...something so...

WYLD FYRE

YO TREASON AND GAILANN IS STILL COOL THE REASON THEY ARE NOT ON THE FLYER IS BECAUSE THEY TOLD HER THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE .
BUT THEY DID NOT LEAVE FOR TRINIDAD AS YET SO THEY MIGHT BUSS A NEW BIG TUNE

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child

meh done know rude-bwoy...will you be spinning some tunes, or dropping any lyrics?! ;-)

WYLD FYRE

montREALady WELL I WILL BUSS MY TUNE WHEN THE SUPER PRODUCER
"Mr. KEN HOLDER ONE OF THE BIGGEST PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS "
YOU KNOW I HAVE SOME BAD STYLES AND SOME NEW SOCA DUB PLATES
I AM NOT READY TO BUN DOWN THE PLACE
I AM WAITING FOR TREASON BUSINESS TO TAKE OFF FRIST THEN I WILL SEE ABOUT MY SELF

The Lone Ranger

Infinite Soca

Hello montREAL nice to see you have returned! and havn't forgot those who were less fortunate and could not reach NY for labour day.!!! Anyways hope you had fun and a safe trip. To answer your question, whether Gailan and Rocky has a tune for this year, yes they do and it goes "ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSS REMEMBER JAH"

L. Ranger
SIF SOUND KREW

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child

thanks lone! yeah man, ah go rock back here in montreal until i decide if i'm going to miami or not! i hear tdot has plenty fetes next saturday, including krosfyah! we had tallpree here last night (?!) :D

Muddy Angel

Who crazy over CRYM, well I am his girlfriend. And get the spelling right. I hope yuh realise what is my name. So tell yuh friend stay far. LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! I am not his girlfriend, but I am a real close friend of his. And he really does have a girlfriend. Tell your friend don't put her hopes too high, because to be with them ain't a nice feeling and they have no time. Trust me and take my stupid advice. I'm not implying anything, but I'm just looking out for her good.
Is just one love, I'll tell Crym though.

Muddy Angel

Well I know them and they already left, Crym and Ace, but Menace is still here on Utica until next week. If you get this message post me I'll help you out. Muddy Angel!