15 year old girl dies after having sex......

Santana

Doing Mafia Training
15 year old having sex is a shocker to u?

I think when allyuh become parents u wouldnt always be quick to mention them when something bad happens to a youth.
I think she lives in another Trinidad. Nothing out of the ordinary except for death after hot cock

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
maybe we should start telling them they would die too... go back to the traditional warnings many of us had as kids.... to this day my 9yr old niece is of the impression that kissing a boy gives u measles or mumps on ur face.... up to last week we looked at hannah montana and one of the characters kissed the rocker guy and my niece turned to me and said, "auntie how come when she get measles the tv doesnt show the buttons on her face?"... my intelligent response was 'that's cause tv make-up is the best".... but eventually i'd tell her the truth, but for now i'm cherishing the innocence, i prefer her like that.... i'm trying to figure out what to tell her sex does to u if u have it...
Come on dd...
So wats gonna happen when the kid reach an age where she find out that all that cooties from kissing is bull...
teaching kids crap like that would do more harm than good whe the kid starts looking at u as a bullshitter and her peers more reliable...

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
more like 15-18....it have some horses in form 5 lol

u have a point with the news story bout the girl that had sex n died...tuens out she was raped by her bf, his uncle and I think his father or something so...
here's what ppl think is the reall story with that girl that died after intercourse
I hav a few friends from Digity Trace & they was tellin me the girl boyfriend pick she up & they went by him... Few mins later they see the car she was in going in Digity Branch Trace with she boyfriend & a nex man... Some time later they see the car come back out speeding... (nut sure who was in the car) ... Little while after she boyfriend went back in the branch trace & come back out with the girl in the car... (It is allege the girl was raped by 4 men)... Apparently the men did what they had to do & left she in the branch trace & drive of but she boyfriend went back & took she to the Penal Health Center where she later died... My peeps say Saturday they see the boyfriend & his father was in the car & a Police panel van behind was going in the branch trace ... Word out is that she was raped by the Boyfriend, his father, his uncle & brother-in-law Will update when I hear more & yes!.. The boyfriend family Hav $$$ ...Was told boyfriend father & uncle was arrested befor for the same sh!t but always buy thie way out
trinituner.com • View topic - Penal School Girl Killed?......
ummm hmmm

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
This is sad...but I do remember reading once air in the vagina during sex killed a young girl in the US not sure if it's true because you can't read everything in the papers but I believe the girl died on the spot. It is possible the young lady had unerlying health issues no one knew about. (Last I check trini health system wasn't the greatest). Or it's also possible she was drugged or used drugs during sex. The possiblitlies are endless it's just a sad story. Another case where life is too short.

theunknownone

That is bare assness. My grandmother told my sis kissing a boy could get you pregnant. True story, my sis was out playing in d yard with other kids, a boy ran up and kissed her on the cheek. If you hear bawl...she thought she was preggers. Now what if my sis was struck with such fear and she ended up killing herself because she thought omg, I'm pregnant..I can't let nobody find out, granny/mammy/tanty/uncle and nene go kill me.

Arm children with facts, get an anatomy book and teach them about their bodies. Find out if the pediatrician and or nurse can set up a session with you and your child(ren), but don't tell them foolishness. If anything, fear causes them to do foolish things when they are faced with a real situation.
I dont see the reason in lying to them, tell them the truth it will only mess them up. I was talking to my grandmother and she say they use to say the a bird does bring babies and etc so when they was having sex they where not thinking they would get pregnant cause a bird does bring babies not sex.

Minxy

I dont see the reason in lying to them, tell them the truth it will only mess them up. I was talking to my grandmother and she say they use to say the a bird does bring babies and etc so when they was having sex they where not thinking they would get pregnant cause a bird does bring babies not sex.
this is how u get grown women that don't like sex, ashamed of it and their bodies, or have never acheived an orgasm...This lady on a talk show said that she doesn't let her daughter spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom...said, "God forbid she is in there touching herself! 5 minutes, thats all she gets!" :fool:...:no2:

TC

Steuuuupssss!
this is how u get grown women that don't like sex, ashamed of it and their bodies, or have never acheived an orgasm...This lady on a talk show said that she doesn't let her daughter spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom...said, "God forbid she is in there touching herself! 5 minutes, thats all she gets!" :fool:...:no2:
Pathetic! And so what if she's in there touching herself? For 5 or how many ever minutes? That mother is just ridiculous.