your first day

deoriginalrudeboy

do allyuh rem. your first day on the mix? where you nervous, scared? can you rem. your first post?

i started off in soca chat. i was always into islandmix though i never came into the forums, I used to look at the pics, and email them for destra pics:p and listen to the music, then one day in dec. of 2k2 after two years of peeping around i registered. and then i didnt make my first post until feb. and trinibaje asked for roadmarch predictions and naturally i said destra. i rem. when i first stepped into backchat i was nervous, allyuh was moving at a fast pace, but afterawhile i got used to it.

A

amprincess

I peeped for a long time before posting :O I was nervous about expressing my opinions for some reason :O but I don't remember my 1st post.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I remember my first post, I was not nervous. I also had a strange feeling that although I lived in Australia, I knew personally some of the people behind their aliases. Turns out Bunjigarlindarlin was a very close class mate who I hadn't had contact with for years!!!!!

sexyslim68

Gosh Rudeboy, you peeped for 2yrs.
I don't remember my first post and for the most part I still only peep. I'm as quiet in person as I am on Imix....:O

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
amprincess said:
I peeped for a long time before posting :O I was nervous about expressing my opinions for some reason :O but I don't remember my 1st post.
how can u remember ur first post. 8 thousand and something posts later. i wouln't remember either. :p