Your brief summary of Imix 2009

G

Gladiator

Give a brief summary of Imix 2009. From the ups and downs to the highpoints and lowpoints of these last 12 months. call out who still owe yuh credits and who should stop sending you personal messages :search:

Last edited:

caribflexbk

Not much for me to say since i don't post on the regular. But allyuh never fail to provide me for nonsense to laugh at. Completely entertaining.... Thanx IMIX

G

Gladiator

Not much for me to say since i don't post on the regular. But allyuh never fail to provide me for nonsense to laugh at. Completely entertaining.... Thanx IMIX
which threads ?..which posters ?

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
Same shit different day...Some people came back from the past..... some from the past left vowing to never return again thus deactivating their accounts. Some newbies are now old and some newbies couldn't last a week. All in all this still is bacchanal central and how we love it so. For 2010 I would love to see more serious topics to stay serious and not stray but I know keep dreaming. Thanks for the laughs and drama for 2009 and for the support through the hard times. Now we press forward to 2010. Take care guys GOD BLESS HAPPY NEW YEAR :drinks:

BAJANFUHLIFE

Same shit different day...Some people came back from the past..... some from the past left vowing to never return again thus deactivating their accounts. Some newbies are now old and some newbies couldn't last a week. All in all this still is bacchanal central and how we love it so. For 2010 I would love to see more serious topics to stay serious and not stray but I know keep dreaming. Thanks for the laughs and drama for 2009 and for the support through the hard times. Now we press forward to 2010. Take care guys GOD BLESS HAPPY NEW YEAR :drinks:
and when there is a sex tape or picture leak, the world knows that there is a place called imix, hence, the rush of newbies registering. lol.

Cloud

On to Political f0rum
Yea. Honestly the bacchanal threads should stay in those threads and the serious threads where we could all learn something should stay that way...then again sometimes it's funny so I guess ya can't always have it your way lol

ank

Thank you .
this year will be great for you with your lovely baby and family :drinks:
I know with that little baby make you keep so busy .. that would be pretty happy time than being here .
but come here for us , we like you !

i like imix.
me too :beach:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
dem drinking Jack Iron rum... babash is nothing.. ice does sink in jack iron.. and it allegedly can't be imported.. lol