You keeled over in pain from falling on your arse.. :kicks :duck

No scene Quest that was me last year, but now I am better and stronger.. :D

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
u know u outta shape when ur fat stomach hangs ova ur jeans
ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad *insert cryin smiley*

Sencia

Baby Luv
uhmm u know u are out of shape when u are wearing a muscle shirt and dont have any muscles Jamzz :p :p :p

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
PJK said:
You keeled over in pain from falling on your arse.. :kicks :duck

No scene Quest that was me last year, but now I am better and stronger.. :D

o.k. you got that but if I recalled I played like five games straight where as you just played one at that point!

but it is all good I will stay in the section for the old men next time and left the hard work to you young bucks!
:fyah

Roz

~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~
bagolicious said:
nah ah like this one..oh gorm...watch dey face...
:lol :lol :lol :lol They are really out a shape. *They remind of the tired old ladies in the islands when they are coming from market*
:duck :duck

bagolicious

He loves me!
Roz said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol They are really out a shape. *They remind of the tired old ladies in the islands when they are coming from market*
:lol :lol oh gosh...de young buck..tram..was killing them...check kimbo nah.. LOL

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Roz said:
:kicks you not right! nice pics though guys! ;)

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
Roz said:
what ever it was like 90 degrees out there. but I never claimed to have that much stamina I always said you can get a good hour out of me and that's it!
:p

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
bagolicious said:
:lol :lol oh gosh...de young buck..tram..was killing them...check kimbo nah.. LOL
wait if I remember correctly I won every game I played and even wiped those young buck on the court!

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
Wait a flickin second....wha de rass happen tuh all them ladies who was huffing and puffing and done after two turns of jumprope?!?!

Is who allyuh say out a shape?