Wukinup

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
are u online? Anyone know where she is...

i am looking for some information about a boating accident that happened in Tortola this weekend involving a person we know.... so if anyone has her on messenger ... tell her about this post.

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Trinibaje said:
are u online? Anyone know where she is...

i am looking for some information about a boating accident that happened in Tortola this weekend involving a person we know.... so if anyone has her on messenger ... tell her about this post.

She's in Antigua...:secrets

Trinibaje said:
how many people missing? what happen? what is the press reporting...

this is really sad
I think the news this morning said 2 people missing they were returning from a popular island spot named Willy T's when the boat hit a wave and they went overboard...i will try to get the news paper clippin for you(depend on what time i get to miami thursday) or give you link to the story...I will find out more ...which person you knew?

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
De Mangla said:
I think the news this morning said 2 people missing they were returning from a popular island spot named Willy T's when the boat hit a wave and they went overboard...i will try to get the news paper clippin for you(depend on what time i get to miami thursday) or give you link to the story...I will find out more ...which person you knew?
acquaintance- of one of the the missing....