Would you...

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
move in with a roommate of the opposite sex...especially one that has a significant other?

My co-worker moved in with a guy some time ago. He has a girlfriend so there was nothing going on between them. Hear what he tellin her now. "You have to move out by February 1, because my girlfriend is coming to live with me" So now she is frantically hunting for a place.

Oh hell no...I would never put myself in that situation because people get verrry funny when you move in with them, especially if they're in a relationship. And how are you going to tell me to move out when there's no other issues and i've been paying rent, and on time at that!? :mad: not me..

P

Pimptress

nope...i wouldn't do it either...actually i have decided....no roommates/suitemates for me. i like my space and my privacy :cool:

ttdarkie

I don't like the idea of having a roommate either..personally I would prefer living with someone of the opposite sex..think there would be less drama. :O

Tiny_Winey

~Sweet Sugah City Gyul~
Things like that make me not want to leave my daddy's house, if anything I'll get my own place, I wont share with no one, that person gon have to share with me...... Something like that happened to me I would go MAD!.. I ent got no style, so I wasn't just going to pick my things up and leave without showing my a$$ first..

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
In this situation it doesn't matter if the roommate is same sex or not. A roommate of the same sex can do the same thing and tell you that their girl/boyfriend are moving in and you have to leave. There should be an agreement that if either roommate wants to live with their girl/boyfriend, THEY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO MOVE OUT.

I don't really like the roommate situation but if I ever did take on a roommate, it would have to be somebody that I knew VERY well. Somebody who understands how I like to keep my place and they would have to be very much like the way I am when it comes to cleaning, buying groceries, neatness, organization, etc...

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
but hold up..

I agree wit Dougla...

But who is he to tell her she have to leave? Who name on the lease??? And she living there for free or something??? Dais de only way somebody can tell me to move out cause dem gyul wah move in....

lucian_babes

de guys dem syrup
$hit a pardner was jus askin me 2 be his roomate and i eh know if he have a woman.....i suppose he does, but i wasnt takin no chances. next ting....................anywayz i oppose it even if it means i pay more wher i currently am

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
bunjigarlindarlin said:
but hold up..

I agree wit Dougla...

But who is he to tell her she have to leave? Who name on the lease??? And she living there for free or something??? Dais de only way somebody can tell me to move out cause dem gyul wah move in....
dats exactly what i was thinkin
was it originally his place and she moved in
cuz he can basically do what he wants if the lease only has his name on it
she cudnt have thought she was gonna live there foreva
but if they knew each other prior to movin in togetha, got the place and both their names r on the lease there might be a problem there cuz they both have equal say when it comes to what happens as far as the apt is concerned

Dougla is also correct can can happen wit same sex roommates also
u gotta pick and choose
but sure nuff ya bestest friend might throw dat kinda talk in ur face if they needed u out for their mate
so u neva know