Would You Support It?

topclassbubbla

Would you pay $5 for a West Indian directory?

It would have all the yellow page classifications, but would only have WI-owned business and services with the nationality of the owner.

Some thoughts please.

SSS

topclassbubbla said:

It would have all the yellow page classifications, but would only have WI-owned business and services with the nationality of the owner.

Some thoughts please.
I would even help sell them.

Last edited:

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
topclassbubbla said:
Ok, how about a CD with ragga soca & dancehall?

Would you buy that?
That would mean I am buying bootleg music....allyuh ain't see them commericals or what :O

topclassbubbla

No is not bootleg music...I gine to record a CD. So I want know who would buy it. Wunna never know sey mi a big time entertainer?!

Dougla_Ting: shame on you...:p But I know you'll buy mine.

Trini Prinzez said:
That would mean I am buying bootleg music....allyuh ain't see them commericals or what :O

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
topclassbubbla said:
No is not bootleg music...I gine to record a CD. So I want know who would buy it. Wunna never know sey mi a big time entertainer?!

Dougla_Ting: shame on you...:p But I know you'll buy mine.
I will buy it but you have to agree to perform at my party that I will promote and whine on yuh head.

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
topclassbubbla said:

Sure...in that case yes.

topclassbubbla

I've found that whining on my head while singing doesn't really do so much for my voice...:cool:

Dougla_Ting said:
I will buy it but you have to agree to perform at my party that I will promote and whine on yuh head.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Allyuh didn't know that Topclass was a dancehall Queen in she hay dayzzzz. I know I saw you in Patra's video gyal... ToppaToppa! I think this is a great idea!

D

D'Only1

topclassbubbla said:

Some thoughts please.
I definitely will like this yellow pages

Shadow_Dancer

Gimme the bon bon bon vie
Dat Caribbean Yellow Pages idea is hott. I would definitely invest some $$$ and purchase that. We need to start plugging some money back into our own people's pockets man.