Would you dump your partner for a million dollars?

BAJANFUHLIFE

if someone comes up to you and gives you one million dollars to dump your man/woman, would you do it?

does anyone want me to explain wat one million dollars can do in life? :scratch

btw, remember the saying, there are other fish in the sea. lol.

TriniTrini

Unique woman
I will stay with the man I am with if he truly cares for me and meets my key needs. I will also stay if I also trust him and we mesh.

I eh dotish God does provide and that man and I just might last. God will have to send me a sign to do otherwise.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
if someone comes up to you and gives you one million dollars to dump your man/woman, would you do it?

does anyone want me to explain wat one million dollars can do in life? :scratch

btw, remember the saying, there are other fish in the sea. lol.
I would turn down that million dollars in a flash, money can't buy love/happiness, you might be able to buy some hoes while your money last but as soon as that million start winding down as fast as it goes the same will be those hoes.

Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, Than a stalled Ox and hatred therewith - it's better to have less and be happy with the people among you than riches and be unhappy with cut throat people.

masterflex

progressive
i agree with notorious and trini... me nah lef me woman for no money. Money can't talk to you and help you ease your mind after a hard day at school or work; money can't give you de satisfaction of knowing that when you go home no matter how bad you look they got a woman dey fa kiss yuh ugly mug.... money can't give you de feeling of pride and joy when you woman looking good and she walking down de road everyone checking she out.....money can't encourage you nor can it set you in yuh right place when yuh mess up and then fuk yuh brains out just to ease de cussin you get for messing up

money might give you a nice house and car and some lil chicken heads fa fuk but at de end of de day money aint everything....i will keep me woman

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Alluh ppl too deep fo me :kicks
money talks...YOU AND THE PERSON CAN REUNITE...muddawuk, aryo too lie oui!
I guess this all depends on the rules of the millions dollars, if there's any rules. next thing yuh go back and wind up having to pay back the million dollars, and yuh done start spending.:scratch

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
:scratch good point but suppose there is a stipulation that you can't.
I guess this all depends on the rules of the millions dollars, if there's any rules. next thing yuh go back and wind up having to pay back the million dollars, and yuh done start spending.:scratch
Aye! doh come wid dat, i ans the question according to the way that it was asked...nah botha bring otha ting now...:kicks

TriniTrini

Unique woman
Aye! doh come wid dat, i ans the question according to the way that it was asked...nah botha bring otha ting now...:kicks
hush yuh tail :kicks

yes yuh describe a potential loophole but what is presented is not necessarily all there is to getting this million dollars. That is why questions to know what yuh getting into is needed.

So madam if yuh cyah get back together will yuh still take it? lol

BAJANFUHLIFE

i agree with notorious and trini... me nah lef me woman for no money. Money can't talk to you and help you ease your mind after a hard day at school or work; money can't give you de satisfaction of knowing that when you go home no matter how bad you look they got a woman dey fa kiss yuh ugly mug.... money can't give you de feeling of pride and joy when you woman looking good and she walking down de road everyone checking she out.....money can't encourage you nor can it set you in yuh right place when yuh mess up and then fuk yuh brains out just to ease de cussin you get for messing up

money might give you a nice house and car and some lil chicken heads fa fuk but at de end of de day money aint everything....i will keep me woman
so u wont be able to find another woman that is as good as her or better?

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
hush yuh tail :kicks

yes yuh describe a potential loophole but what is presented is not necessarily all there is to getting this million dollars. That is why questions to know what yuh getting into is needed.

So madam if yuh cyah get back together will yuh still take it? lol
Depends omn the nature of our relationship, my age and other things...next ting i ain tek it then ah month or whenever later we break up?? yuh muddachess ah go VEX!!!

masterflex

progressive
so u wont be able to find another woman that is as good as her or better?
maybe..but if i comfortable and happy wit de one i got me nah move form deh star... .......regardless if dem got betta out deh..... i nah interested in findng Mrs Right ... just Mrs Right fa me....and she gunn have flaws and shit that I cant tek but still i nah going no where jus fa money.....

now if i nah comfortable or happy and did thinking bout bouncing anyway...is gone ah gone

TriniTrini

Unique woman
Depends omn the nature of our relationship, my age and other things...next ting i ain tek it then ah month or whenever later we break up?? yuh muddachess ah go VEX!!!
Good point

Won't want to loose a good thing nor hurt someone who exhibited true interest and love anyways.

Well you are doing what you think is best for you so cool.