would allyuh rather see

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
A band is the best, you can feel the vibez with the brass and drums and all that good stuff. But you know what it's sometimes expensive to get the band and the works. But it's not the same.

MuddyAngel

Band, band, band. I would think that is the natural way it should be done. We don't want Soul Train performances - hehehehe.

Ray Davis

yuh tellin me....Ah put together a show in DC with Rupee, Kevin Little and KMC. But there is no strong local band out there, so I might have to get one from NY, but it go be expensive...

Gingeralwayz

I haven't seen them perform fuh de year yet, but from what I am hearing from people that have seen them perform is that they are doing an excellent job!!!
Gin
PS- The talk is they just need to get a couple of their own material to perform and then that's it.

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
I prefer live band....then again I dont think I ever heard any big group backed by tracks....and I think Cloud 9 would be able to pull it off...they are gettin good.

Ray Davis

Inferno.....Ah go do it for you. Let me jus work out the details. Ah only hope that people out there will be excited as you are about the show, and will support. Ah might jus have to hook u up with a ticket for that....

P

poca-old

i would prefer go see a band rather than a DJ spining disks....
i it more when the actual singer is on the stage

"Many islands, One Caribbean"

Ray Davis

DCboy.........it's all set...Club 2K9 December 14, 2002....it go be a little Christmas something. With Rupee, Kevin Little, KMC, DC's Terra B all backed up be Chaos...Brass and all..We doing it up nice.

Ray Davis

FINALLY THE DEAL IS DONE FOR THIS SHOW ON DEC 14, 2002 AT CLUB 2K9:
ARTIST: RUPEE
KMC
KEVIN LYTTLE
TERRA-B

DJ'S: BACK2BASICS
SPRANG INTERNATIONAL
MYSTIC VIBES

BAND: CHAOS

TICKETS WILL BE $20.00 IN ADVANCE...WE GO DO IT UP NICE IN DE PLACE.

DJNFERNO...AH STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME NAH BOY.......