World's most disgusting apartment...

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I see reports on television with people living like this alot. They usually have pyschological disorders.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Looks like the show Clean House has a job to do.

what am I saying? Aint that much money in the world. Too bad it's not a fully detatched house, I'd say just level it to the ground and start over!

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Looks like the show Clean House has a job to do.

what am I saying? Aint that much money in the world. Too bad it's not a fullky detatched house, I'd say just level it to the ground and start over!
girl ain't no way in hell Niecy would do that....Can u imagine her mouth?

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
girl ain't no way in hell Niecy would do that....Can u imagine her mouth?
Niecy will be cussin stink. Mark would just faint on the spot. and there's nothing for the Yard Sale Diva to sell. The other guy...well he'd advocate breaking the place apart and starting over.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
imagine all the dead animals dey mussee have unda all dat shite. :bad: dey probably searchin fuh Fido fuh years, de dog buried unda de trash. just nastiness. psychological disorder or not, dat shit is gross. :bad:

Ms. Hershey

another day...
and a woman lived there???? she need LICKS! WTF did she do when she had her period? just drop de damn tampon pon de pile an gone? YUCK!!! dem poor cats are probably dead in there or traumatized.

sweeteyes

Sexy Sparkle
That is just plain nastiness. That lady is too stink. Then she buying Febreeze to dcover the stink smell. She need to get her lazy ass up and clean or hire someone to do it for you if you don't know how.