Women and their Screw face....

Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator
but why must they walk around like that all the time...oh gosh at least break a little smile or something...
 

Cook

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
Way too many. The stress of livin' in NYC keeps many people with an attitude of some sort.
 

Fiyah

Registered User
Terryfabulous said:
why does it seem like NY has and abundance of them?
I think its a self defence mechanism. Sort of like the porcupine showing his quills so predators will think twice before taking it on.
 

HornaMan4Hire

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET
thcook said:
Way too many. The stress of livin' in NYC keeps many people with an attitude of some sort.
Women must walk like dat cause most dudes in NYC are savages and will approach them with all kinds of disrespect if they feel the woman invites an approach... So they gotta keep a straight face and not make eye contact...

Either that or more NYC women need a little more foopment in their life :tekit
 
A

amprincess

Guest
HornaMan4Hire said:
Women must walk like dat cause most dudes in NYC are savages and will approach them with all kinds of disrespect if they feel the woman invites an approach... So they gotta keep a straight face and not make eye contact...

Either that or more NYC women need a little more foopment in their life :tekit
so true :bowdown when I worked in the city I always had my screw face on
 

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
HornaMan4Hire said:
Women must walk like dat cause most dudes in NYC are savages and will approach them with all kinds of disrespect if they feel the woman invites an approach... So they gotta keep a straight face and not make eye contact...

Either that or more NYC women need a little more foopment in their life :tekit
I know enough women that project a pleasant disposition and don't complain about a slew of men bothering them. It's all in how you handle it imo. Just say no thanks and keep it moving.

Besides -- ladies pay close attention -- a screw face has never and will ever deter the idiots. Nothing will; they're by definition idiots. Screw face only turn off decent men.
:read:
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Mystic Xtremist said:
Screw face only turn off decent men.
:read:
he's right ladies.
plus de idiots only looking at de screw face and saying to demselves,
"oh so dat's what her orgasm face look like! i could handle dat!"

don't say that we never warned allyu!
 

SexyBajanGyal

Wuck up ya waist gyal
elq said:
he's right ladies.
plus de idiots only looking at de screw face and saying to demselves,
"oh so dat's what her orgasm face look like! i could handle dat!"

don't say that we never warned allyu!
:kicks
 

Cook

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
Mystic Xtremist said:
I know enough women that project a pleasant disposition and don't complain about a slew of men bothering them. It's all in how you handle it imo. Just say no thanks and keep it moving.

Besides -- ladies pay close attention -- a screw face has never and will ever deter the idiots. Nothing will; they're by definition idiots. Screw face only turn off decent men.
:read:

:bowdown
 

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Mystic Xtremist said:
I know enough women that project a pleasant disposition and don't complain about a slew of men bothering them. It's all in how you handle it imo. Just say no thanks and keep it moving.

Besides -- ladies pay close attention -- a screw face has never and will ever deter the idiots. Nothing will; they're by definition idiots. Screw face only turn off decent men.
:read:

how bout dis face :pardon:
 
P

Pimptress

Guest
HornaMan4Hire said:
Women must walk like dat cause most dudes in NYC are savages and will approach them with all kinds of disrespect if they feel the woman invites an approach... So they gotta keep a straight face and not make eye contact...

Either that or more NYC women need a little more foopment in their life :tekit
:bowdown: a man who understands :yahoo:
 

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
true I cannot walk around all the time with my million dollar smile..u crazy to much dam man attack....and if am in a good mood and say hello they want to talk forever...god dam just say hello and done nar...jezzzzzzz


HornaMan4Hire said:
Women must walk like dat cause most dudes in NYC are savages and will approach them with all kinds of disrespect if they feel the woman invites an approach... So they gotta keep a straight face and not make eye contact...

Either that or more NYC women need a little more foopment in their life :tekit
 

SexyBajanGyal

Wuck up ya waist gyal
kamkam said:
true I cannot walk around all the time with my million dollar smile..u crazy to much dam man attack....and if am in a good mood and say hello they want to talk forever...god dam just say hello and done nar...jezzzzzzz
exactly.. and not to mention that ppl who walk around alone with smiles on their faces scare me...:scare:
 

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
:kicks :kicks :kicks yes girl you right

SexyBajanGyal said:
exactly.. and not to mention that ppl who walk around alone with smiles on their faces scare me...:scare:
 

Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator
i'm sayign i don't expect people to walk around with smiles all the time...at least a pleasant looking face is better than a screw face....
 
Top