Why just for Easter? Why Bother?

BadGyalFromTnT

Feelin' Nice
I go to church every single sunday of my life )give or take a view but u get the point) and every easter without a doubt, i have to leave home early, to get a park for the car, and a good seat bcuz everyone and they mother coming that day? Why Easter sunday? Why bother? If u dont go on the regular, why u go then?

S

sharkie

to still have a chance of gettin into heaven. de devil done have my place save in hell, so i doh even bother anymore.

Kiz

BadGyalFromTnT said:
I go to church every single sunday of my life )give or take a view but u get the point) and every easter without a doubt, i have to leave home early, to get a park for the car, and a good seat bcuz everyone and they mother coming that day? Why Easter sunday? Why bother? If u dont go on the regular, why u go then?

Exactly de same ting ah was saying in de other post......ah ent know who de azz dey tink they fooling.......

Take ah big.......STEUPSSSSS!

Kiz

sharkbait said:
to still have a chance of gettin into heaven. de devil done have my place save in hell, so i doh even bother anymore.

oh what a pity....

GettiGetti

I am not my hair!
BadGyalFromTnT said:
Is not just Easter, is Chirstmas morning, Christmas sunday, New Year's Eve night, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.

:kicks Is not a funny situation but sometimes yuh just have to laugh.

I know for me, those are the times I'm home from school, so...das when I go. Who am I kidding? I don't go in the summer either.
I'm in the process of searchingfor a new church because for about 8 years I went to this one church faithfully. Every Monday night, Tuesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and Sunday night I used to be there. However, I have since realized that church isn't the church for me, so...I go there occasionally until I find a new permanent one.

**I guess I can say that it's better to go somedays than to not go on ANY day! People just have more of a motivation on those days I guess.**

BadGyalFromTnT

Feelin' Nice
GettiGetti said:
Is not just Easter, is Chirstmas morning, Christmas sunday, New Year's Eve night, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.

yuh damn right about that, i juss was thinking about wat i have to look forward to this sunday

**I guess I can say that it's better to go somedays than to not go on ANY day! People just have more of a motivation on those days I guess.**
that last quote u really made sense there, never thought of it that way, but if u never change, or come juss to wear nice clothes then u still goin to hell with Sharkie, at least she accept it :kicks

HornaMan4Hire

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET
Yeh, they ah bunch ah hypocites... thats why i don't even go on those special days, i dont want to be a hypocrite myself..

GettiGetti

I am not my hair!
BadGyalFromTnT said:
that last quote u really made sense there, never thought of it that way, but if u never change, or come juss to wear nice clothes then u still goin to hell with Sharkie, at least she accept it :kicks
Wait...who said I go just to wear nice clothes?

I don't think I need to do any more changing. I'm not a heathen. I watch church services on TV every Sunday and I also read my bible and pray. I don't NEED to go to church to worship. Just cuz I asked about the clothes, that doesn't mean that's what I'm doing. It was just a question.

BadGyalFromTnT

Feelin' Nice
GettiGetti said:
Wait...who said I go just to wear nice clothes?

I don't think I need to do any more changing. I'm not a heathen. I watch church services on TV every Sunday and I also read my bible and pray. I don't NEED to go to church to worship. Just cuz I asked about the clothes, that doesn't mean that's what I'm doing. It was just a question.
nah i was talking about all the holiday church goin ppl, not u :not_i: