why do parents..no matter what

clchick

Re: Re: why do parents..no matter what

bagolicious said:
gyul ah trying to move way from meh comp...stop posting nah.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
well go nah...doh answer till yuh come back....dat eh have nothing to do with the post....:eek: :eek:

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
Re: Re: Re: Re: why do parents..no matter what

bagolicious said:
dats why i bad so now...:eek: :eek: :eek:
ah go bring some holy water to throw on u when ah come NY

but seriously, i have mih head on mih shoulders, so i neva gave dem de reason to treat me like a child

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Re: Re: Re: why do parents..no matter what

miss slaughter said:
not mine nah, they give me liberty, praise God........
mine too, to an extent but I feel sometime they miss the control they once had...i ain in dat!

bagolicious

He loves me!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: why do parents..no matter what

miss slaughter said:
ah go bring some holy water to throw on u when ah come NY

but seriously, i have mih head on mih shoulders, so i neva gave dem de reason to treat me like a child
hahahah holy water eh doing nada to me...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trini4life

....jus chillin....
...I left my parents house at a young age to be on my own so they have been treating me like an adult a long time now, we are more like friends than parent and child, but I know not to cross the line....

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Trini4life said:
...I left my parents house at a young age to be on my own so they have been treating me like an adult a long time now, we are more like friends than parent and child, but I know not to cross the line....
Same here for me... My mom and I are like Best friends... but as she say she can always find stool to lick me down...

clchick

why is it so hard for parents to let go of their children when they become adults....all the children who are now adults want from them is some advice when necessary and for the constant support....some parents do not and would never understand that...why, why, why....

let the children live their lives the way they wanna...cause when they were their children's age...no one could tell them shit ....so why now yuh want to come ruling yuh children life so much....yuh already had 18 yeras to do that...wasn't that enough time....