Why do black women

Long Bambo

Banned
think because a black man enters an interracial relationship it means he was rejected by black women and now has to find love elsewhere ?

Would anyone assume a white man isn't good enough for white women because he prefers being with black women ?

:confused

Missmayling

think because a black man enters an interracial relationship it means he was rejected by black women and now has to find love elsewhere ?

Would anyone assume a white man isn't good enough for white women because he prefers being with black women ?

which nationality or group of black women are you talking about? certain nationalities have a reputation of having a major ti ti fit if a BM is with a woman of another race and others do not care.

Last edited:

Nica

SAINTSational

it's dumb.... I feel people are free to love whoever they want, regardless of race.

Some black men also get upset when black women get involved with men of other races.

B

Brutha_Supreme

which nationality or group of black women are you talking about? certain nationalities have a reputation of having a major ti ti fit if a BM is with a woman of another race and others do not care.
hes talkin about black american women

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
well that's true.. i wonder the same myself.. maybe the black women blame the black man for reducing the number of elegible black men in the dating pool and running to women they think have more options than men.. as for the white women.. i dunno..

Minxy

I don't think he was rejected, i think he cant handle a black woman...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i am guilty of thinkin the same thing to be honest.. like when i see a black dude with a white broad, i was like he prolly couldnt find a black chick... But I used to catch hell when i dated a filipino girl and people were prolly thinking the same thing about me

C

CocoErotika

it's dumb.... I feel people are free to love whoever they want, regardless of race.

Some black men also get upset when black women get involved with men of other races.
I hear ya. but most people dont discuss love when dating. People date people long before love is even an issue and sometimes love dont even make it into the equation and the relationship done.....so I doubt it's love.

Long Bambo

Banned
I don't think he was rejected, i think he cant handle a black woman...
Why is it black women aren't compatible with everyman ?

Why you think he can't handle black women ? Why can't it be he's not willing to handle certain things, believe he shouldn't have to.

C

CocoErotika

i am guilty of thinkin the same thing to be honest.. like when i see a black dude with a white broad, i was like he prolly couldnt find a black chick... But I used to catch hell when i dated a filipino girl and people were prolly thinking the same thing about me
were you in love with the filipino girl? did you love her?

Minxy

Why is it black women aren't compatible with everyman ?

Why you think he can't handle black women ? Why can't it be he's not willing to handle certain things, believe he shouldn't have to.
Well, im not black, but most of my friends are and i was married to a black man for 10yrs..from my observations...i just think that black women take their struggle more personal than other races...its like they wear their struggle, worries, and baggage as a badge...I think that fathers have been absent for too long, mother's tend to spoil their sons more so than daughters, and the coldness that stems from black women just make niggs want to say, "U know what, never mind" This day and age all races mix, there are so many choices that they don't have to climb that mountain or swim that sea for their prize...how can any woman not love a black man...its too easy for them.....

L

Links30

Well i am going to make a shocking announcement, YES, i use to have sexual relations with becky years ago. I too remember that she was chastised for being with me in public, funny thing, i neva gotten much critics, it was mostly her that was getting most of the hate, from who else of course. It use to upset her when she tells me that a couple of black girls were harassing her for being with such a sexy hunk of a black man such as myself. If i were them i would be angry too, but in all, i really don't CARE. Nowadays i think ppl should focus more on their own happiness, their health, stress levels down, and if someone else besides a black person that can help you with all these things, really and truly to those that don't like it, tell dem to kiss yuh arse, because ah happiness is what we ah promote.

C

CocoErotika

Well i am going to make a shocking announcement, YES, i use to have sexual relations with becky years ago. I too remember that she was chastised for being with me in public, funny thing, i neva gotten much critics, it was mostly her that was getting most of the hate, from who else of course. It use to upset her when she tells me that a couple of black girls were harassing her for being with such a sexy hunk of a black man such as myself. If i were them i would be angry too, but in all, i really don't CARE. Nowadays i think ppl should focus more on their own happiness, their health, stress levels down, and if someone else besides a black person that can help you with all these things, really and truly to those that don't like it, tell dem to kiss yuh arse, because ah happiness is what we ah promote.

is there love anywhere in here?